Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | FukLife

chalz777

1. Abuser name: HG | FukLife

2. Their Steam Id: idk

3. What sever: [HG] 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | H...

4. About what time: approx 2:30am 1-30-2010

5. PROOF: ?? no I lost my console printout closed out cs

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Alright this guy noob cake was pretty much shooting me through the walls repeatedly, so I called him out on it. I don't have and hacker edge and when I compete, it ticks me off when someone cheats. I proceed to call him out on it and all a sudden HG | FukLife is telling me to stfu!!! He proceeds to call me kid and this and that and saying stfu. I see he's an admin right so I respectably say "dude alright I'll stop, chill out with the verbal abuse" so I ask him about noobcake and he automatically "no he's not hacking stfu." WTH!! I let him know that I'm not cool with that. And I get banned!! okay 30 min I don't care.

Are admins allowed to talk all this shit to other people and the result of saying anything back results in a ban. I would have responded better to "cut out the shit talking". HG | FukLife is abusing his power and someone needs to straighten him out. :lame:

Admin decisions are respected, unless its totally ridiculous or obviously abusive, and you have PROOF.

Without proof this thread will be deleted in 24 hours. You should have took screenshots of your console. I am posting to add some evidence.

Looking at the logs it looks like you wern't as respectful as you said you were:

logs.png

Found at:

http://stats.hellsgamers.com/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=d2dm

Next time, tell us the full story.

The first part is where I'm calling out Noobcake {and once I l;earn demo, I will report hackers} fuklife is the one that started with the stfu like 3 x. I get fed up and say it back and immediately following "go file a report" I get banned. Its all written out

Time increases from bottom to top

first off, i stopped reading your abuse thread after 5. PROOF= none

then i looked at the screenshot provided by dark and i gotta say he was telling you to stop harassing another player, you decided to be a dick, he decided to be a dick back, and then you said stfu to him. that's super cool that you made an abuse thread that should now just be used as your ban report.

NOT ABUSE