Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban request

haagen dasz

1.Your in game name: <ice>haagen dasz

2.Server that you were banned on: iceworld

3.Banning Admin: unknown

4.Steam id: steam_0:1:19596958

5.Reason for ban: I was invited to join the hellsgamers steam group and set it as my main group bcause I love your servers. My little brother saw this and thought I was in the clan, so he decided to tag [HG]. I'm sorry I didnt realize faster but I have now changed my tag back to normal. I hope you can unban me because I really enjoy your servers.

Edited by Artillery

As did I, I warned you multiple times. You are not to be wearing the HG tag unless you apply and are accepted to join the community otherwise you can show support by placing -hg- at the end of your name.

May I ask why you were wearing it in the first place?

As did I, I warned you multiple times. You are not to be wearing the HG tag unless you apply and are accepted to join the community otherwise you can show support by placing -hg- at the end of your name.

May I ask why you were wearing it in the first place?

read this

I was invited to join the hellsgamers steam group and set it as my main group bcause I love your servers. My little brother saw this and thought I was in the clan, so he decided to tag [HG].

there u go