Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JuicY - Abuse/FK

Sodacan

As I was playing on the Jailbreak server on CS:S. I had earned LR. I was playing a custom LR I made up called "I shoot you in the face". The name explains it self. I shoot the CT in the face. Both CT's who played accepted my LR by standing on my spray, and saying they wanted to play. I shot them in the face (Killed them) and I won. JuicY then AWP killed me after I had killed the second CT who played my custom LR. After awhile JuicY then gagged me for no apparent reason. Thus I was also muted (Mic spammers) and couldn't play most games. All the time I was gagged (Never un-gagged) we played Tivia. Dis-allowing me to actually play the game. I was not spamming chat nor did I rebel on LR. JuicY then slightly dis-respected me and ignored his free-kill. I never earned my solitary day for the free-kill either.

Edited by Artillery

As I was playing on the Jailbreak server on CS:S. I had earned LR. I was playing a custom LR I made up called "I shoot you in the face". The name explains it self. I shoot the CT in the face. Both CT's who played accepted my LR by standing on my spray, and saying they wanted to play. I shot them in the face (Killed them) and I won. JuicY then AWP killed me after I had killed the second CT who played my custom LR. After awhile JuicY then gagged me for no apparent reason. Thus I was also muted (Mic spammers) and couldn't play most games. All the time I was gagged (Never un-gagged) we played Tivia. Dis-allowing me to actually play the game. I was not spamming chat nor did I rebel on LR. JuicY then slightly dis-respected me and ignored his free-kill. I never earned my solitary day for the free-kill either.

First off, as a regarded CT freekiller, lets make sure you understand the rules of what "Freekilling" really is..

FREEKILLER FAIL

Player (FES)Sodacan [simon Cowel] ((FES) Sodacan [simon Cowel]) [sTEAM_0:0:23191668] tried to join CT, but cannot

Reason: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17858

Freekillers cannot join CT

Also,

Where is the proof at? Ill be the first to let you know that without proof or a witness that was proof in a screenshot or demo, you wont get very far with this.

What happened was, Soda and Allen decided to do custom LR's of their own and Soda decided to do his "Shoot you in face face" unfair game, anyways He does it without even doing a S4S !lr and starts shooting Ct's at random with no one doing anything about it. Seeing as how he was rebelling, i took the shot and have my proof:

soda.jpg

And as for the Silence that I put on him, I told him on chat numerous times that it was not a Freekill and that he was technically rebelling. If he wanted to play his game, he should of !lr'd and Shot 4 Shotted his chosen CT opponent. He keept spamming in text so I decided to silence him for a round so he can cool off. Apprently not but this is my own story.

Whats happening is the limbo stage of a new rule implemented by Slaz about CT's having to surrender their choice in a custom LR situation.

In my opinion, If I am doing a good job managing the T's and am killing the freekillers, not hurting anyone else, the last thing I want is to surrender completely to 2 T's that either scrambled their way to survival or hid and waited for LR to happen. The whole purpose of !LR is the final showdown of skill; giving the t's an option each round to kill all the CT's at their discretion legally without being killed for rebelling is just flat out lame..

Whats happening is the limbo stage of a new rule implemented by Slaz about CT's having to surrender their choice in a custom LR situation.

In my opinion, If I am doing a good job managing the T's and am killing the freekillers, not hurting anyone else, the last thing I want is to surrender completely to 2 T's that either scrambled their way to survival or hid and waited for LR to happen. The whole purpose of !LR is the final showdown of skill; giving the t's an option each round to kill all the CT's at their discretion legally without being killed for rebelling is just flat out lame..

I understand your sentiment, but the vast majority of people like the new rule after they are explained the premises behind it.

For everyone's benefit, I will explain it here.

It states that CT's cannot refuse T's custom LRs.

The reason behind it:

1. The T's put up with 5 minutes of CT orders and killing, so the CTs can take a bit from the Ts.
  2. The CTs lose their guns at the end of the round, so dying is not a disadvantage.
  3. I removed rank back in October, so there is no longer any reason for the CTs to worry about losing their rank if a T kills them.
  4. It provides a lot of laughs and surprises.
  5. I've altered it to say that a T must clearly state their objectives and also put a restriction on "Mass killing the CTs" to allow more fun for all parties involved.

Things are in trial mode, and this seems to be pretty popular with the players for now!

This is the way it is currently worded:

p: If a T asks for a custom LR, CTs must perform it. The Terrorist must explicitly explain what he/she is going to do for the custom LR. Failure to perform what they explained will result in them becoming a rebel. T's may also not do custom LRs where mass/all CTs die instantly (lining them up, forcing them to stack.)
Edited by Slazenger

I am having a lot of problems with the rule as an admin because of the fact that ct's can not do anything from stopping getting mowed down by 2 ts now. What has been happening is that they say one thing line us up and kill us. It got so bad today that cts were just killing themselves instead of even bothering with the "CUSTOM LR" I think it was a good idea but i dont think its working. We are also getting a lot of you freekilled me. You have to do what i say its a custom lr. When i ask them to read motd it becomes a huge argument about how cts had a chance to live and so and and so forth. I think what happened to juicy is going to happen to a bunch of admins because its hard to control the "custom" part of the lr.

Just some of my thoughts,

:pepper:

Awwik

I am having a lot of problems with the rule as an admin because of the fact that ct's can not do anything from stopping getting mowed down by 2 ts now. What has been happening is that they say one thing line us up and kill us. It got so bad today that cts were just killing themselves instead of even bothering with the "CUSTOM LR" I think it was a good idea but i dont think its working. We are also getting a lot of you freekilled me. You have to do what i say its a custom lr. When i ask them to read motd it becomes a huge argument about how cts had a chance to live and so and and so forth. I think what happened to juicy is going to happen to a bunch of admins because its hard to control the "custom" part of the lr.

Just some of my thoughts,

:pepper:

Awwik

Even with the rule that Ts have to explain what they are doing in the custom lr all they have to do is lie to get the CTs to stack. It is seriously flawed.

Even with the rule that Ts have to explain what they are doing in the custom lr all they have to do is lie to get the CTs to stack. It is seriously flawed.

It has been very well thought out and like all other rules, it is up to the admins to enforce it.

p: If a T asks for a custom LR, CTs must perform it. The Terrorist must explicitly explain what he/she is going to do for the custom LR. Failure to perform what they explained will result in them becoming a rebel. T's may also not do custom LRs where mass/all CTs die instantly (lining them up, forcing them to stack.)

If the T's do something other than what they explain, CTs may kill them. If they try to do something like lining up or stacking, Cts can tell them not to and refuse, quoting the MOTD. Admins will assist when they are on.