Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for a vague reason?

capsLOCK

1. Your in-game name: etc capslock etc

2. Server that you were banned on: minigames

3. The Banning admin: his alias was "get good"

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:25067718

5. Reason for ban: i was wearing the -hg- tag, even though im registered and was accepted into being a member..

Sup?

Edited by Slazenger

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A25067718&Submit=

You are not registered as an HG member

Master banned you for

" Telling others to wear the [HG] tag. Caused problems were there were users with it on that were not in HG. Leader in the whole "impersonation of HG members""

BTW how is that you are supposed to be active on vent/forums yet you only come to post to be unbanned and havent been on vent?

- If you are not active playing or not active on ventrilo 
your membership will be removed.

And you were banned with the name [HG] Bug

Edited by n1ckkkkk

Let's look at this objectively.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15365&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A25067718

Someone put accepted on your application without giving you the rights and tags. So I'm not to sure what happened there. Regardless, it's not your place to be telling people to put the tags on. We have applications for that. This will be looked into.

Let's look at this objectively.

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15365&highlight=STEAM_0%3A0%3A25067718

Someone put accepted on your application without giving you the rights and tags. So I'm not to sure what happened there. Regardless, it's not your place to be telling people to put the tags on. We have applications for that. This will be looked into.

Yes but if he came on forums like he is supposed to he would have known he hadnt gotten setup on forums yet and said something instead he is in this problem

Someone put accepted on your application without giving you the rights and tags.

look at the date on his app. it looks to me like he was accepted, and then must have gotten demoted recently for inactivity? we recently demoted a lot of people.

No, Lamp set him up on vent, he was never given the access on the forums. Prius is fixing it and has said unbanned.

In the future, tell people to come to the forums to apply. Also, please wear the correct tag, -hg-. Sorry for the mixup, capslock. Have fun.

Edited by Slazenger

look at the date on his app. it looks to me like he was accepted, and then must have gotten demoted recently for inactivity? we recently demoted a lot of people.

just checked and he wasn't demoted :D

Lamp just failed at making him a recruit on the forum!