Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned from Crackhouse..

unnamed-

1. Your in-game name: setonekat

2. Server that you were banned on: crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: Slazenger I believe

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13223291

5. Reason for ban: walls

Just tried to join and see I'm banned, come here and see this.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18125

Was hoping I wouldn't have to dispute again after last time. Can't seem to find the thread but obviously I was unbanned after further review. Thanks to whoever took the time to list the suspicious parts of the demo. I'll watch it in a bit and post back.

If anybody else wants to rewatch it or give a second opinion, that would be nice.

Edited by Slazenger

Just watched the demo and commented and the tics that were pointed out.

2500- Was a nice deag flick, not much else to say.

7300- Don't know what I'm supposed to be looking at here. Heard a guy walk through building, killed with deagle, then saw a guys head and killed him.

12000- This was either the guy I was looking for by vents (who killed me the previous round), or kills I got on the ground. Kills were just nicely lined up, not much else to say.

16500- I tried to kill my teammate?

19300- Nice flicks, not exactly impossible shots.

26600- 5/10 times there will be somebody walking from spawn back to their gay spots on the roof.

40000- Saw a guy over the fence when I jumped and tried to wall him. Welcome to crackhouse.

I really hate what TexasTormenture said in the other thread.

"One second he will fire a single bullet and hit their head... the next hes firing the whole clip and missing awful."

So pretty much every good/randy shot I get I'm hacking, and every shot I miss I obviously toggled off. That's pretty much impossible to defend against. Are you telling me you've NEVER gotten any sick or just random shots that look suspicious? Clearly every shot you missed after that you had toggled off.

As I said in my post, it's walls throughout either toggled or turned off.

I'm having 5 players who are good players and have a lot of admining experience on Non-HG servers take a look at the demo for an unbiased opinion. I sent them the demo without having them see the unban request. I'll get back to you. I'd like to get it right, so I'm doublechecking.

As I said in my post, it's walls throughout either toggled or turned off.

I'm having 5 players who are good players and have a lot of admining experience on Non-HG servers take a look at the demo for an unbiased opinion. I sent them the demo without having them see the unban request. I'll get back to you. I'd like to get it right, so I'm doublechecking.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Tick 12000

LOOOL You look right at him.. TWICE!!!! and you zoomed in to do it. wouldnt be that bad except theres walls in the way

Didn't watch after that conclusive piece of evidence. imo

Slaz did not contact me, i just wanted to review it.

Like I said in my previous post, he killed me the round before. I heard the awp shot when he killed me and I knew where he played so I went there specifically looking for him.

tick 14000 your not even aiming at the guys head and the bullets are going towards his head, watch in slow motion.
I don't see how my aim matters when I was banned for walls. Either way, it's just a normal flick shot.

The agreement was walls, including an HG staff member and 4 other people.

If anyone else has comments, please post them. Be honest.

I wish the other thread where I was banned and then unbanned after several admins reviewed it wasn't deleted. Oh well, I don't see any point in arguing it any more. I'll leave it up to whoever else reviews it and find a new Crackhouse server.

yes! I posted a ban report and it was pending further review. Then I saw someone under a different name and was going to post a ban report but saw it was the same person that was pending....

I'm glad someone else caught him.