Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Plague's Unban Request.

Plague

1. Your in-game name: oh Snap, crackle and pop BUT NG|Plague* Music NG|Plague NG|Plague is Random the usual name i play under.

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse DM

3. The Banning admin: texastormenture

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:9904565

5. Reason for ban: Supposed walls? Guess i prefire too much? guilty

I dont remember what day this was, obviously not long ago. I wasnt having much luck w/ registration, so like usual, every once in a while i'll decide to go in a server under a different name, call me superstitious, but i think it works. Same thing as just trying to disconnect and reconnect to the server. Sometimes ya gotta try, it helps me not to ragequit lol ;) Anyhow, i go in as oh snap crackle, and pop, and according to texas, im walling, and ''shooting teammates thru walls". First, its DM, and Crackhouse at that, who the heck has time to shoot at teammates? and I watched the demo, i di dnt see any of that. Secondly, I asked a friend of mine, Sketchy if he had seen it, he says no, but then did. He says one part looks funny where theres a CT running thru warehouse and im prefiring the opening, I saw it, yes it was prefire, HOWEVER, Your demo doesnt show radar, maybe he was on the radar, blue dots = cts :) When you run, or get hit, you pop up on radar. Was I close enough for him to be on radar? Heck I dont know for sure, but why not prefire that spot? Where every other CT runs out from, why just stare at it and let a CT pop out and pump u full of lead first? Why not prefire? I've only played this game since it came out, you learn the tricks of the trade. Oh, Texas, tell me this though... If i was walling... Why in the heck would i stop and type kdeath, when there was a CT running up clearly (use r_drawothermodels 2 when watching demo)?? And Texas, tell me this, if i was walling, why would i get shanked from behind? Screw that lol. Why would i get killed from behind so dad gum much if i was walling? How many times do i go on the server and average 2.0kdr? Everytime. On Every Server. I love the server, Ive played while many other HG members and admins were on, I"ve never had any problems here, until now. Please unban me. Thanks

Plague

Edited by Slazenger

Yeah I never spoken with you plague.

But i'm usually on Crackhouse alot and never had any problems with you nor seen you hacking one bit.

I spec everyone in the server sneakly and never seen it from you.

Prefire does happen alot on Crackhouse of course and I also see that in the demo.

But not my call.

Its clear that you're walling. Not aimbotting. So how do you get shot in the back? Well you don't have a rear-view mirror. Why would you stop playing and type things? Because you're human. The prefires have nothing to do with it. Your crosshair clearly follows people through walls before you "prefire" them as they come around the corner. I recorded for 5 full minutes. Your only real prefires, connect with people's faces. If I play crackhouse and prefire randomly... I'll get maybe 1 in 20 to connect. Theres a guy on the rooftop, you kill him. Most people would accept hes probably alone... But you check the garage roof and then look neutral again because you know the guy just peaked.

You're darn right I watched it with r_drawothermodels 2... If I had that on when I was recording I would have stopped after 45 seconds because your hacks were too obvious to spend anymore time on it. But with walls in my way I was skeptical.

Fuklife - Specing this guy, I wouldn't know he was walling either... But watching him with r_drawothermodels 2 on... It becomes blatant.

First of all, where the heck are your crosshairs? You got them turned off so it shows me looking in a general direction? TOP LEFT: Lets break this down, Lets see.... Where do CTs Pop out, right beside the fence, why not wait and look there, u want me to look at ground and let cts pop in me the face first? then react? seriously bro?

TOP RIGHT: Wheres the crosshair again? hmm i dunno, someone must've took it off, I'm probably aiming to the left of the door so i can PREFIRE when they pop out. I tell you what tormentor, i sure wouldnt want you in real battle with me, you obviously dont know where to aim.

BOTTOM LEFT: Pretty much same thing, shows me looking in a general direction, but where exactly are my crosshairs? Hmm, cant see....

BOTTOM RIGHT: You forgot to show the whole 2 second clip there bud, where he's obviously visibly ( take off drawothermodels 2, clearly see him ) going up the ladder right above the door way, strafe right one time and fire after he lands at the top, wow you guys are real bright :) How long have yall been playing css? Crackhouse? Been here since the game came out fellas, If i stay banned from this server, I'm pretty sure its the only one in 5 years..... What's the beef? :)

Im really not tryin to be a dick here, but what do you guys average score wise? seriously. I avg 2.5+ on any regular pub. 2.0+ on any DM, Do you guys average 2.0 everytime you play? It really does matter in this case, just asking. :)

Plague

Edited by Plague

You can dispute his picture all you want. The demo speaks for itself. Your crosshair follows multiple people (who aren't in obvious spots, like IN THE GARAGE) through walls. It is very obvious. I'm sorry that more people can't catch you. Blame it on your brother next please. I want to hear you blame it on your brother!

Most of our top 50 crackhouse players don't average 2.0++ per death. You're only intensifying the fact that you hack.

Edited by TexasTormenture

What's to blame if nothing is wrong? One incident a few seconds into a demo, boohoo. How many times have you been perfectly hit by someone throwing a nade and you've been walking to the whole time? Its happened to me alot, but I dont cry everytime something fishy happens, my god man, its CSS, this whole game is random as shit, admit it. I play on 3 servers, Yall's, NG Crackhouse, and NG Office hideout, THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF KILLS, you're the only one with a problem, in 5 years. Why is that? How regularly do you play? WHy keep avoiding my questions? :)

ps. I think its funny, you and the other guy pretty much said it was the first time w/ the demos/hackers, and you are pros....? I dont get it. Logic in this case has been thrown out the window. :P

Plague

Edited by Plague