Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Awwik abuse

Monorailcat

Hi i was playing in the HG jailbreak server. I have been trying to do a game for few rounds but T's kept rebelling and killing me. I really wanted to do that game since i tougjt every other CTs were giving boring orders. My orders were respectable, : Get out of your cell face your back wall and freeze...then i would make people who want to play my game on top of the cage and the ones who didnt in the bottom..Like always. Then at one point, i spawned...clearly got the lead and started to give order when Awwik told me if i talk anymore i get teamswaped....Then he took over and started to give orders. I was really shocked at that point and tought...wow admin abusing to make me shut up and take over ? so i started to argue with him and tell him he could not do that. Thats when i got kicked by : Fracture for spamming over lead. Technectly i was leader. I was told by few admins...( Faithless,splizes and others) to report that on the forum. I was then gagged by Fracture again for trying to understand if he could do that or not. I was ungagged after by Splizes. So im reporting this "Admin Abuse" and I let you guys do what ever you feel like doing. This is not the first time it happens and i hope its the last.

Edited by Artillery

I kicked you because that round you honestly did not get lead and you continued to talk over Awwik while he was giving orders. About the gaging we told you a couple times to make a thread on the forums and stop arguing in-game, but you continued to spam admin chat. Also I already ungagged you before Splize did, he just didn't see it since I was dead and he was alive so he also tried to ungag you.

1. Abuser name: Awwik

2. Their Steam Id: cant find it he left the server

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10 minutes ago (its 10:30 in Canada)

5. PROOF: Everone who saw it happen in the server

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time. My story is up there :) Thank you.

Fracture i was Leader he just took it from me...dont try to lie. Everyone saw it happen. I have no proof alright but believe me ill start recording u guys every round...You better watch your self.

Awwik made it seem like that because he didn't know he got it because on MY GAME I heard him first. Even though I heard him first, he may not of been lead since its different for other people because of the voice lag.

fucking post PROOF people! its not that hard. any comments following mine that don't have proof of any sorts will be deleted. STAFF DOES NOT CARE IF YOU WERE THERE! we want solid evidence

edit* oh and i'll remove your ability to post anywhere on this forum other then jailbreak discussion for a while

Edited by Weeman