Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak

Kentalish

a bunch of people are freekilling on that server right now even somone name HG | Freekiller, somone named Munchay so i left the server and my friend just told me an admin slayed all cts because all the remaining ones were freekilling... im wondering is it ok to slay a whole intire team if most of them are freekilling because they think no admin will do anything?

a bunch of people are freekilling on that server right now even somone name HG | Freekiller, somone named Munchay so i left the server and my friend just told me an admin slayed all cts because all the remaining ones were freekilling... im wondering is it ok to slay a whole intire team if most of them are freekilling because they think no admin will do anything?

Just slay the visible freekillers, and the others will stop.

Intentional repeat offenders get a free time out. (ban for 30mins or whatever you see fit)

Don't slay the whole team, because then we will have a whole slew of people claiming abuse.