Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Church Abuse

jonaz5000

I frequent various jailbreak servers, including the always fun Hg Jailbreak(livenudes) server. 72.88.213.138:27010

I have over the past few nights witnessed admin Hg Church abusing/violating his admin rights. I have included all the proper information including a demo in this matter. The violations on the demo occured at about 1:30 am here in indiana. I am seriously disturbed by some of the things he said on this demo, and for the past two nights have seen him hassle young woman about Exposing themselves via spray or Get the F@C# OUT!. He has spouted some very graphic and offensive language, and im tired of it. I wish i would have started my demo sooner, but I was prompted to do so when he began laying into a girl who claimed to be overweight. The demo speaks for itself actually, near the end he speaks of how funny a picture of a baby with a sharpie inserted inside it is. Just see for yourself, that and everything else he says including I DON'T WANT TO BE REPORTED, which he said the night before also. I will be making more demo's for you guys/gals, I just love the server and don't want this sort of filthiness taking over.

I do believe he violates rule #1 in admin rules almost everytime he is on the server, atleast from what I have seen. Sadly I don't have any kick/ban abuse documented but have witnessed. I will be making demos far more often to provide further proof of other violations I have witnessed, and will surely witness again.

1. Be respectful to all players.

NAME: HGCHURCH

Steam ID: # 15 "HG | Church" STEAM_0:0:19434969 1:15:21 75 0 active

Server: HellgamersJailbreak 72.88.213.138:27010

time: About 1:30 Indiana

I would have loved to upload it directly but had serious problems with the upload manager provided. Therefore I have hosted it here:

http://www.badongo.com/file/13240708

lol the picture of the baby with a sharpie inserted into it was on 4chan and however sick it was, it was funny as hell too. Yea sure I say tits or GTFO but I'm jokin around and all the girls know it...don't be such a poor sport. I don't abuse my admin, just use harsh words =P

Seems like you found things that pissed you, & only you off, such as the religion part, and then tried to bring it here and call it abuse, by bringing a shitload of evidence that proves nothing.:fail:

PROTIP; all three demo's, are the same. waste of time.

Edited by enjoixjohn

i didn't mean to triple post the link sorry.

I just see alot of disrespect?

3. Set an example to other players.

lawl

maybe I just misunderstood the rules. Maybe one and 3 are referring to bans/slaps/slays not verbal abuse???

And I said nothing in my complaint about my dissagreement with his standpoint on religion.

He just said some offensive things, and I spoke with others who didn't like his comments either. It just sucks i didn't get him spamming the mike with TITS OR GTFO over and over and over

You determine these things not me, Im sure im not the only one who finds some of the things he says disturbing etc. Haven't there been multiple reports on him?

He did nothing directed towards me really, we get along really well actually. but whatev,

You know him, but know nothing about me, thats the prob with these things, i'll be around

have a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!

(why should he have to always say "I don't want to get reported" If he feels he's 100% INNOCENT?????????????????????????????????

Edited by jonaz5000

I said I didn't want to get reported because it causes too much drama, and I never really abuse and there's never any proof so people just post useless threads of me not doing anything and it ends up taking everyone's time. Yea I was saying Tits or GTFO to a couple of the girls but I wasn't spamming it like you suggest. No there haven't been multiple reports as far as I know. The last guy who tried to report me got shot down so quick because of what he thought was abuse, really wasn't and he was just mad. If you find the things I say offensive, tell me what they are and I'll stop. No big deal.

I'll try to keep a tighter lid on it.

I don't know what the baby and sharpie content is, but I am sure its not acceptable.

As an admin, you have to follow the rules as closely as possible, or else others will follow your example.

And if you break the rules, and then kick someone for breaking the rules, you are actually abusing.

LAWL CHURCH DOESNT ABUSE? i mean i dont mind him as a person i just know he can act really childish but i've learned to get over that but no abusing? i'll have to post my little vid once i get home. dont lie church. Not trying to get your admin takin away but.. you get the point

lol wut...I don't abuse my admin. Maybe when I had firebomb and such I did a couple times. =P Not anymore.

Also vandium if you happened to actually watch the demo you'll see how ridiculous his argument and this whole thread is. Not once during the whole thing did I use my admin against anyone except for 2 freekillers.

i didn't mean to triple post the link sorry.

I just see alot of disrespect?

3. Set an example to other players.

lawl

maybe I just misunderstood the rules. Maybe one and 3 are referring to bans/slaps/slays not verbal abuse???

And I said nothing in my complaint about my dissagreement with his standpoint on religion.

He just said some offensive things, and I spoke with others who didn't like his comments either. It just sucks i didn't get him spamming the mike with TITS OR GTFO over and over and over

You determine these things not me, Im sure im not the only one who finds some of the things he says disturbing etc. Haven't there been multiple reports on him?

He did nothing directed towards me really, we get along really well actually. but whatev,

You know him, but know nothing about me, thats the prob with these things, i'll be around

have a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!

(why should he have to always say "I don't want to get reported" If he feels he's 100% INNOCENT?????????????????????????????????

Yea and dont forget all the abuse in the kitchen.... this abuse thread = FAIL

Well actually Koragan at the time everyone was spamming and freekilling and not listening to rules so I decided to have some fun and get their attention with fire. It worked and some people complained so I got those powers removed haha. That was like a month ago anyway. Please close this thread it's useless.