Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

gambit

1. Abuser name:Lack

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:28843633

3. What sever:Office NTF

4. About what time:around 2:30

5. PROOF:lack1_th.jpg

lack2_th.jpg

untitled_th.jpg

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

I was on NTF having fun. Like always. Then when lack dies i push my binD that says noobdown, he then slays me. I tell im your kewl lack. after wards i push my other bind that says choose your excuse and noobdown when i kill him and he kicks me. I rejoin and tell why hes being such an ass, he says that im disrespecting him. When he says to alot of people that they are bad(including me).

Edited by Slazenger

This is what happened. I called Gambit bad and then he told me I was bad multiple times after that. If he would kill me he would shoot my dead body, put that noob down thing, tbag my body, and then shoot my body. I stopped calling him bad. I did tell him to shut up kid multiple times. I warned him at least 5 times to stop doing that noob down thing because he knew that it made me mad. I kicked him at least 3 times and gagged him once. He still kept doing it.

I admit I was acting immature about it but so was he. I was trying to ignore it but he kept on pushing me by doing it over and over. I tried saying sorry to him but he kept doing it.