Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Not Abuse] STEAM_0:0:13264926 (Kiri-Jolith)

Trusitan

Playing game, guy plays mic, he is muted. Then i just say that rule is no useless mic spamming, admin kept saying im arguing with him, which i wasnt. So i was muted, i changed name to Admin Abuse, then i was kicked, i came back in, and was banned for arguing with an admin, idiot. Now since i have no proof, nothing can be done. But can people learn to listen. Jeeze, and again....:drama:

Also he says everything is mic spam, then why doesnt he ban other hg members that spam music and talk too? since talking is spamming too.

You are stupid and have been trying to twist the rule and say it's something it's not. Music is not useful. It brings no interaction between players. It just plays and potentially annoys people. Talking is hardly anywhere near as annoying as a music spammer. You and the rest of the little "music spamming is legit" troupe needs to sit down.

there seems to be way too many people spamming mic, playing songs, etc

i will change the MOTD to make it clear not to do music.

The way i always look at it... if EVERYONE is cool with it, go on and play your music, but if people are finding your song annoying then u have to stop.

Well it must have been a misunderstanding, but then changing your name to "admin abuse" is kind of a lame move, and doesn't EVER solve anything.

Next time just come post on the boards when you feel you are abused, but at least state the admins name so he can state his/her side of the situation.

But I do agree to an extent, that if not everyone approves of the music/spamming that HG/HT members are doing, then they should at least admin chat to chill out. Can't really expect others to follow a rule that regs/members don't.

um ya, i'm pretty sure said admin was me. You were warned about 5 different times about arguing with me when I clearly know the rules. Then you started going off on me saying how I was stupid and how I was abusing my admin. I have been an admin for almost 3 fucking years now so i think i fucking know what i'm fucking doing. the rule i have always gone by is that if anything but talking is going on over the mic, mute them. their playing music=mute. their constantly screaming=mute. I fucking know what i'm fucking doing. you deserved that 30 minute ban and you better be happy I was in a good mood or it would have been perma.