Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Weeman

Siphaed

HG | Weeman " STEAM_0:0:14513839

1. Abuser name: Weeman

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:14513839

3. What sever: Jailbreak server

4. About what time: 8:35pm or somewhere around that.

5. PROOF: (see screen)

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Well, I hate being a dick, but I also don't like admin abuse so I have to report it (it's snitch code 101). Anyways, the screenshot should explain the situation enough, but what happened was that the Admin slapped the T and said "oh, he moved, kill him" trying to convince the CT's to kill him because he moved during a freeze order. It might have been a joke, but they shouldn't joke around with Admin abilities like that.

post-3429-1352595377422_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slazenger

siphaed, this is why snitches get stitches as they say. me and latino always have fun with each other and if someone killed him or me in that situation we never complain. so watch yourself next time you make an abuse thread about me when im playing in the same server with you instead of asking me why i did that.

edit* i also just noticed you said the T instead of latino king when i told you that its a joke between me and him. so if your going to take stuff out of context and then try to make me look bad at-least don't be stupid about it

Edited by Weeman

This isn't abuse. Friends can have some fun with one another if they would like. It didn't hurt anyone's play experience and the two parties involved got a chuckle out of it. There are considerably bigger fish to fry so don't worry about petty things like this.

Admin abuse is using your admin in a manner that damages the gameplay and integrity of the server. This is far from that.

Tagged "Not Abuse".

siphaed, this is why snitches get stitches as they say. me and latino always have fun with each other and if someone killed him or me in that situation we never complain. so watch yourself next time you make an abuse thread about me when im playing in the same server with you instead of asking me why i did that.

edit* i also just noticed you said the T instead of latino king when i told you that its a joke between me and him. so if your going to take stuff out of context and then try to make me look bad at-least don't be stupid about it

I did not notice that. I thought you purposely did it because he was sitting there complaining that Anal (the CT) freekilled him or something. I guess it was taken out of context, but I didn't know you were friends messing around or any shit like that. I genuinly thought you were doing it because his complaints to shut him up. Sorry, but from an outside view....it's kinda...ya.

• 3 weeks later...