Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Skullkilla86

Cr(+)sshair

1. Abuser name: Skullkilla86

2. Their Steam Id: N/A

3. What sever: Almighty JB

4. About what time: Constant

5. PROOF: (see screen)

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Alright...

First of all, this kid is a horrible lead CT. He gives the worst orders which causes freekills. He also FREEKILLS anyways, does not know the difference between tarps and orders.

2. He ignores admins, I've told him many times to not switch to CT until he has learned the rules which he clearly didn't take the time to read the MOTD. Constantly switches back to CT saying "cross wtf why why why" over again.

3. He tries to use his admin in a "revengeful" way. If I had not immunity, these commands would have taken place.

4. He uses his admin for petty stuff, to say "why did you kill me" and so on so forth.

5. He's been annoying the crap out of me lately. He just kept ignoring us admins and felt like he could do what he pleased because he had admin.

skullkilla_th.png

skullkilla2_th.png

skullkilla3_th.png

skullkilla4_th.png

skullkilla5_th.png

skullkilla6_th.png

skullkilla7_th.png

skullkilla8_th.png

Banned him until this is resolved. I went in and watched him today, as well as observed remotely. He is constantly abusing commands, used !slay @t, slays random people and then says "oh i meant to slap you".

# 92 "skullkilla68" STEAM_0:0:28759783 41:25 84 0 active 67.176.130.229:27005

skull2.png

skull1.png