Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Not going to be here often

3D

Hey guys, just like to let you know, I've quit basiclly everything i have played other than the Non addictive games I'll play when I'm bored and not busy.

I've decided to sort my life out and go out with mates more often and work out

(Need to sort out my figure -.-)

It all started this week when I went to Broc collage to lead sports, so I've decided I want to help out kids in Sport and get them fit and better and help them do things i never did as a child, aswell as kids with Imparments such as Sight/Hearing imparements, also people with loss of Limb.

I've also got Important exams coming up and don't want to fail.

I'll still be on now and again just not as much (Well i meen like 2 months ago when i was on 24/7 these past few weeks I've not been playing much)

Peace out for now

-Bone

Edited by 3D

Gratz bone!... That what i'v been doing too (The sorting out my life part) :D ( Except the working out bit, im build already ;)... )

Good luck man! Also... for the future.. look at going away to places like Ghana to coach kids sport...

My brother is going to morocco in august for one... Seems like a great experiance!

Seems like a great thing your doing :)

Visit Regularly my English brother :) <3

Have fun Bone. I'll miss owning you in 10 mans and office.

Have fun in Britland.

You wish you could own me ;)

Gratz bone!... That what i'v been doing too (The sorting out my life part) :D ( Except the working out bit, im build already ;)... )

Good luck man! Also... for the future.. look at going away to places like Ghana to coach kids sport...

My brother is going to morocco in august for one... Seems like a great experiance!

Seems like a great thing your doing :)

Visit Regularly my English brother :) <3

Yeh, It's great fun teaching the kids, it's really enjoyable.

And a great expirence, I'm also with this hot chick now since I went to broc haha, I flex'ed with my muscles and she was :love:

Nah, but we really like each other than our bodies, not just the OMG HE'S FIT thing that some idiots do if she was like that I'd tell her to :gtfo:

but no 6 pack for her :(

Edited by 3D

Lol bone <3 Pics or its a lie !

Last day at broc tomz, I'm seeing her on the weekend, I'll get one up when I'm free.

She's Beautiful, but there is better, But when it comes to What we both like and what we both do, We're perfect :)

Well is some "hot" person took you... theres bound to be girls there gagging for it if i enter the building :)

As I said, Most of these chick weren't looking for being tanks, although it helps you gotta have the right personality, off to do some more working out cya later.

Best of luck Bone, what you are doing is very righteous. Cheers mate.

Yes, the kids are great fun to be around, they seem to love me to lol, Mr.Enthusiastic ! :D

Edited by 3D