Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

motive

motive

1. Your in-game name: motive

2. Server that you were banned on: jb

3. The Banning admin: fracture

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16181057

5. Reason for ban: four score and seven years ago when i used to play deathrun i learned a trick that makes it extremely easy to bhop in 66tic servers. type 'fps_max 30' in console and crouch when you bhop. if you dont believe me when i say extremely easy then try it for yourselves. i play in jb all the time. i do not script. please unban me i will give you chocolate.

Edited by Slazenger

Reason for ban: four score and seven years ago when i used to play deathrun i learned a trick that makes it extremely easy to bhop in 66tic servers.
- Is that why your account is only ~2 1/2 years old? Also 66tic makes it harder to bhop on a server because of the lack of tic.

type 'fps_max 30' in console and crouch when you bhop. if you dont believe me when i say extremely easy then try it for yourselves. i play in jb all the time. i do not script.
- That command will help you bhop little to none, it just keeps your in-game fps at a steady rate, which puts a lot less stress on your graphics card.

please unban me i will give you chocolate.
- Sorry, I'd rather not add to the overweight population of America. Edited by fRacture
forgot a bracket

- That command will help you bhop little to none, it just keeps your in-game fps at a steady rate, which puts a lot less stress on your graphics card.

well it works for me and you can probably ask a bunch of people in a deathrun server or something because it works for a lot of people.

Edit:

You should have taken the previous warnings.

ive only gotten like one or two pm warnings and i told them i didnt script. and i got kicked a little while before i got banned but it didnt show a reason or who it was. when i went back in i asked why i was kicked to the several admins in spec and got no answer.

Edited by motive

First off I wanna say that I'm sorry for making the unban request with such a smart ass attitude. I was pissed that I was banned. But that was yesterday.

I've always liked your servers. They are well populated and admins keep out hackers and such. In the past couple months if I wanted to play a different mod, I'd go to one of your servers immediately. They are always fun and have chill people in them.

I've always tried to help out HG as much as I could. I always have demos running in your servers incase something happens and you need proof. Right now in my cstrike folder I have about 50 demos from jailbreak alone from just this week. I know that you guys can't catch everything that happens in every server and I try to help as much as I can with the community since I can't donate.

Anyway, even though everyone thinks I do, I'm still going to say that I do not script. I'll refrain from bhoping in any server other then bhop so there's no confusion. If I don't get unbanned, fine. I can survive a week without jailbreak. I'll go hang out with some friends for a change and maybe even get a job.

Sorry for being a jerk, it won't happen again.

- motive