Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unfair Admin Ban

Sha Nay-Nay

Hello, i was playing on a server of yours, the 24/7 Hoodoo RTD server, and i got banned for a reason i find unfit. I simply said "I heard someone said the word IMGAY" in chat, that is all, i have not called anyone a IMGAY or will i ever call anyone such a word. But i'm pretty sure i was banned due to just spelling out the word to begin with, which i find completely bullshit. I'm just simply asking for an unban and i won't plan on saying the word in anyway. The abusise admin that was offended for no reason was "Pwned_^"

Thank you for your time.

PS: i also find it stupid how you replace a simple word with "IMGAY" the word is the N word, grow up

Edited by Slazenger

Hello, i was playing on a server of yours, the 24/7 Hoodoo RTD server, and i got banned for a reason i find unfit. I simply said "I heard someone said the word IMGAY" in chat, that is all, i have not called anyone a IMGAY or will i ever call anyone such a word. But i'm pretty sure i was banned due to just spelling out the word to begin with, which i find completely bullshit. I'm just simply asking for an unban and i won't plan on saying the word in anyway. The abusise admin that was offended for no reason was "Pwned_^"

Thank you for your time.

PS: i also find it stupid how you replace a simple word with "IMGAY" the word is the N word, grow up

There's no reason to say things like that. I banned you for three days. Included in the rules of all of our servers:

Be respectful to everyone! A certain amount of smack-talk is ok, but do not be disrespectful.

Do not be racist or use racist terms! These servers are for everybody.

http://motd.bortweb.com/hoodoo/

There was no reason so drop the N-word twice, and in combination with your nickname (a stereotypical name associated with black women) I have serious doubts as to what you were up to. And the comments about how we censor racial terms are completely unnecessary.

As a community, we work to make everyone feel accepted and comfortable. HG is open to people of all ages, races, and creeds.

Edited by Slazenger
Linked the MOTD and quoted post.

I was getting complaints of someone on blue team i thi8nk it was spouting racial slurs

So i silenced him

Then you said the N word in which to I warned in ALL CHAT

"No racial slurs"

you then said it again

So i banned you

BTW only banned for 20minutes because I know you play there alot

And tell your friend Dope i think it is to calm it down too

Here the SS

shanay.png

But since you were ban requested you will be serving a 3 day sentence

Maybe instead of posting an abuse report post an unban request

Edited by n1ckkkkk

I was getting complaints of someone on blue team i thi8nk it was spouting racial slurs

So i silenced him

Then you said the N word in which to I warned in ALL CHAT

"No racial slurs"

you then said it again

So i banned you

BTW only banned for 20minutes because I know you play there alot

And tell your friend Dope i think it is to calm it down too

Here the SS

shanay.png

But since you were ban requested you will be serving a 3 day sentence

Maybe instead of posting an abuse report post an unban request

Next time, Please post a ban report if you ban over 2 hours..

>_> Global saved the day? Click Here.

*I am a troll and I did post the thread rather fast.. :amuse: Just saying.

Next time, Please post a ban report if you ban over 2 hours..

>_> Global saved the day? Click Here.

*I am a troll and I did post the thread rather fast.. :amuse: Just saying.

I saved the day, I do believe. =D

Seriously though, Pwned banned for 20 minutes...no ban report needed. Based on your ban request thread, Global, I banned him for three days. And that leads us here.