Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

come on chillllll

jackster3300

yo i said the n word once in the game and it dead ass was by mistake and i said yo my bad for saying the N word right after and then 10min later i get banned and i have been in that server b4 and ppl get away with shit like that b.c there admins friend or some b.s. like chill i really said it by mistake

[HG] Slazenger was admin

Edited by Slazenger

yo i said the n word once in the game and it dead ass was by mistake and i said yo my bad for saying the N word right after and then 10min later i get banned and i have been in that server b4 and ppl get away with shit like that b.c there admins friend or some b.s. like chill i really said it by mistake

[HG] Slazenger was admin

are you high?

are you high?

yo you just banned me for what bro ??? 1st of all my 1st ban that 1hr shit was some b.s. b.c. i wasnt talking the whole game so idk where racisam came in toplay and i sliped and said the N word when i got in the server like 30min ago and right after that i said my bad for using the n word. i really never have been racist b4 in that server.

Weeman, I was wondering the same thing.

You're going to lie to us and say you've never been racist before in the server when I just posted a screenshot of you being racist before in the server?

ight ma dude your going mad fuckin in on me for no god damn reason is it cause mt name is OBAMA ??? cant say fuckin niiggaaa im from the fuckin bronx thats a fuckin normal word for me and i sliped and apologized twice and fagot is not racist so get the fuck outa here with that

[YOUTUBE]1WO255gw3qk[/YOUTUBE]

-That is my only reply

Edited by Slazenger

2/18/2010 - 15:49:09: "obama<320><STEAM_0:0:11427118><TERRORIST>" say "ma n***a KUMARA !"

2/18/2010 - 18:03:30: "OBAMA<418><STEAM_0:0:11427118><TERRORIST>" say "NA GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE n***a SAID CRACKERS SO I WALKED THAT WAY AND THEN HE SAID FUCKING BANNAS AND I GTE KILLED !"

2/18/2010 - 18:03:34: "OBAMA<418><STEAM_0:0:11427118><TERRORIST>" say "FUCKING FAGGOOT"

2/20/2010 - 23:24:47: "unnamed<118><STEAM_0:0:11427118><TERRORIST>" say "yo toke you think you some manny ass lookin n***a ?"

Need I say more? You've been racist in the past.