Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG FAITHLESS ABUSING ADMIN PRIVLEGES

SneakaToke

Ok I was in the jailbreak server and i brought up how my friend got banned for saying "n***a". I was trying to get my point across on how saying the word "n***a" is not racist so i copy and pasted something from urbandictionary.com which could be found here http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=n***a. He kicked me for bringing that up. 2 minutes later i said "Its not even worth talking to admins because they have no sense" BOOM right there FAITHLESS said cya and permantley banned me without warning. I really think this is unfair of him and his privleges of adminstrator should be taken away if he can't be more MATURE about the situation. He just wants to get things done the easy way and thats why he chooses to ban. PS- HG OSAMA was with me during the time this happened and he as well thinks that FAITHLESS was being unfair.

Edited by Slazenger

There are a couple points I would like to touch on.

1. You have caused trouble and argued with admins in the past, myself included.
  2. -hg- Osama is about as reliable as you are, considering he used the n-word as an insult and was banned for it and he was blatantly gunplanting. Rules apparently don't matter to either of you.
  3. It isn't so much that you're using it in a racist manner as it is the word itself is inappropriate. There is no need for the word and when an admin tells you to stop doing something you don't argue it. And you certainly don't argue the same point twice on two different days.
  4. You are required to be respectful while on our servers.
  5. It is clearly stated in the MOTD that:

• You do not argue with admins on the server. If you disagree with an admin, you bring it to the forums.
  • You are respectful to everyone.
  • You do not use inappropriate language.

So please explain to me why you should be unbanned? All of the words you have described are derogatory and you were told to not use them. You should have accepted that and stopped there. Instead you felt the need to argue and insult.

You said Faithless chose the easy path and banned. He warned you NUMEROUS times, kicked you, and took every available option before banning you. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

This is over. You cannot expect us to be decent in dealing with the situation if you cannot be decent in how you deal with it.

Not unbanned.

Edit: After threatening and insulting us in Steam, I'm now positive you won't be unbanned.

Edited by Slazenger

In the server is not the place to debate our rules. We will not, EVER, EVER change our rule on racism. I don't care what anything or anyone says on any of the words we prohibit. It might not feel racist to you, however, you are just one person.

Rather than have long debates and rules on how and when it is appropriate to say what words, we simply remove all the lawyering from it and make the rule clear cut.

Arguing with an admin in game is very poor etiquette and you should be happy that you received a warning kick first. If you can't use common sense, perhaps our servers are not the best home for you.

The fact you say that you regularly play our servers adds more to the table. If you are a regular, you should take the time to learn our rules.