Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CSS Surf - Admin request

DP-

I've been playing in the server for a long time, always under different names. I finish in the top 20 most of the time, so have mute/observe, but was wondering if I could get kick/temp ban options. HG can't be in there 24/7, and it kills the server when someone comes in there blatantly hacking with namechange scripts and can't be votebanned. It's also irritating when someone is mic spamming, gets muted and continues to rejoin and just continues spamming their mic.

If I had the kick/tempban features, and a little more security on the surf server would be nice.

I've been playing under the name wolver1ne for the past couple of days, my other forums account is AllDay but didn't remember the password so made a new account real quick. I'll use the same name if you guys would like, but people are more likely to break rules when they think an admin isn't present, so by me using different names I'd be able to seed out those who blatantly break the rules when no admin is present and suck up when an admin happens to be in the server.

Name: David

Steamid: 0:0:17594804

Time playing in server: On and off for at least a year

Reason for applying: Feel it'd be nice to keep the server tard/hacker free.

Let me know if you have any questions.