Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report :: [HG] Definatly Not Papa John

ricky2442

Abuser name:...........[HG] Definatly Not Papa John

Their Steam Id:........0:0:25520119

What sever:..............[HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL

About what time:.....16:02 GMT 0

What happened:.......Basically I was giving a time limit for Last Request and this admin revoked it saying that it was not alowd and that I was wrong; he made me look like a complete idiot, as if I didn't know the motd.

PROOF:

Screenshot of console, proof on conversation:

ignorant_admin_1.jpg

ignorant_admin_2.jpg

Reconstruction of what happened:

Papa John joined the server

Ricky2442: You got till 2:30 to LR

Papa John: No you cant

Ricky2442: Yes I can[...]

Papa John: No you really can [he meant "no you really can't"]

[At this point I thought I was probably wrong, they might of changed it since round time increased]

Ricky2442: Since when?

Papa John: Since Always

[Wow really, since always, hmmm....]

Ricky2442: Your very ill informed.

Papa John: I am fairly informed, and in fact correct

[Oh God, not this type of guy; thinks cause hes admin hes god and always correct.]

Hoping that he had actually been bovvered to ask a fellow admin to be sure I done it the next round.

bann.jpg

I would of thought of meeting an admin that ignorant in an HG server, but there you go...

Futher Research:

Not this adds anything to this abuse report, but I done some research on him. It looks like he's been hacking before.

lolcats_hacker.jpg

lolcats_hacker_votekick.jpg

Unfortunatly I need to sign-up to these forums to get demos of him hacking, once I have found sufficient evidence I will post a ban report.

Well first off I would just like to say I have and never will hack. VAC ultimatly will get you an I wouldn't risk losing all my games to rage like some four year old for five minutes.

Secondly it was my understanding, to which it still is, that you can't put a time limit on LR. After a discussion for around 5 minutes I said to drop the subject and take it up on the forums, but you continued. You then shortly thereafter said over chat and I quote "why the f*** would I care about what some ignorant admin has to say". Thats what I call disrespect and ignoring what you were told by an admin. So I gave you a ban for 10 minutes.

You banned me for ignoring an admin, not for disrespect. What I said was "Why would I listen to an admin the doesn't know the rules of his own fucking server", im sorry if the truth hurt but thats not disrespect.

It is, you refused to listen after I told you at least 3 times that you can't set a time limit for LR. Thats called ignoring admins. Instead of just going on the forums and writing a post about it, you instead decided to tell me I didn't know the rules. Because ultimately (and usually) admins have the final say about these things. You deal with it, and if you have an issue post it on the forums or talk to a council/staff member in vent.

Also I just realized, why are you bringing up ban reports that occurred in September of Last year?

Edited by Papa John

I was not going to stand by and let everyone be bore to death for 5 minutes just because of some ignorant admin that couldn't bovvered to type motd and read!

So you think the correct move is to insult me by saying I don't know the rules? I fail to understand how that helped your cause. In addition while you were complaining about me being a bad admin I was in the process of asking Slaz, so that I could get a resolution on the issue, but unfortunately he wasn't available.

So you think the correct move is to insult me by saying I don't know the rules?

Thats funny, seeming as you done the exact same fucking thing to me.

In addition while you were complaining about me being a bad admin I was in the process of asking Slaz, so that I could get a resolution on the issue, but unfortunately he wasn't available.

So you admit that you didn't know the rules? Couldn't you say that you weren't sure and I would ask any regular players on the server at the time to explain. Just because your admin definatly does not mean your always correct, in future listen to other players.

Thats funny, seeming as you done the exact same fucking thing to me.

So you admit that you didn't know the rules? Couldn't you say that you weren't sure and I would ask any regular players on the server at the time to explain. Just because your admin definatly does not mean your always correct, in future listen to other players.

No, it was from my understanding that there was no time limit for T's to LR. To CHECK this I tried to contact Slaz over vent to get a confirmation. So far with the people I have spoken to I am getting some that say its ok and others that say no its not allowed. This stems from a recent discussion about it, which I believe the conclusion came to that CT's couldn't set a limit on the T's LR. And while admins are not always correct, you still have to listen to them. And again take it up with staff later.

Edited by Papa John

So far with the people I have spoken to I am getting some that say its ok and others that say no its not allowed. This stems from a recent discussion about it, which I believe the conclusion came to that CT's couldn't set a limit on the T's LR.

Did it by any chance also stem out that there was never allowed a time limit as you stated in our delightful conversation?

He did not use his powers, so I will make this Not Abuse!

He did use his powers.... You didn't read the first post well enough lol.

To John: If you don't know something either A. Ask a staff member or B. read the MOTD. This is your warning to re-read the MOTD since you were wrong. But if your not sure then don't try and enforce it since it will only backfire. Then Contact a staff member to then see what the verdict is.

To Ricky: If you are right then type motd and then make the person look like an idiot by saying "look at bullet 23, and it states i am allowed to go to the big pool and use the bathroom". If they say you made it up then allow them to ban you (like you did) and bring it up on the forums. This will increase the whole fact that you were right and they were wrong. Another note is not to argue with the admins, if it states in the MOTD that you can then your okay to do it. If an admin says No to what your doing then say read the MOTD and it states in there that it is okay. If they ban you for that further actions will be taken but bring it up on the forums.