Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Slazenger

Sock

1. Abuser name: [HG] Slazenger

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18076477

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9 ish

5. PROOF:ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0150.jpg

ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0153.jpg

ba_jail_hellsgamers_superfinal0155.jpg

6. I know this isn't going to go anywhere, I just wanted some higher ups to know what he did. This is in abuse section because I don't think other people could get away with this. Maybe they can though. First picture shows it as slaz. Second and third picture show what he said. The act of claiming to be from that country, all be it he didn't capitalize it, is not racist but we all know he is not. Then he says it's nice there and tells other to be from there. If I was going to go undercover I could think of many better names to use. I really just thinks it's crap what he did and I hope some of the higher ups do too.

Slaz and I were attempting to get a player IP banned (Which worked BTW). The reason that he used that name specifically, was because the guy used racism in the past and the point was to get the guy to come out of his shell and go off on a racism tangent. I believe that what Slaz was questionable, but very well justified.

A link to the thread

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19288

Slaz and I were attempting to get a player IP banned (Which worked BTW). The reason that he used that name specifically, was because the guy used racism in the past and the point was to get the guy to come out of his shell and go off on a racism tangent.

So you started the guy off by alluding to racism to bait him into using racism to ban him?

You're a fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Really? There was a racist who had gotten another Steam account, was breaking multiple rules, flirting with racism, and I change my name curious to see if it would elicit something racist again. And you get upset?

Niger is a country. We are not required to use a particular name. I did not use admin while under this name. The only people who knew it was me were admins. I did not cause any trouble nor did anyone get upset, except for you.

Jailbreak is a rough place and in order to keep things running smoothly occasionally we have to take drastic measures. As you can see by F4ithless' ban report, he was banned for everything he did.

I had also directly spoken to josef/his friend Wilfred about josef's ban and their impersonation so it would not have been good for me to be there with [HG] Slazenger.

Edit:

So you started the guy off by alluding to racism to bait him into using racism to ban him?

You're a fucking idiot.

Josef started it, we continued it for additional proof. I've seen considerably more racy things done before.

I honestly feel as though this is a revenge report for my involvement in this thread: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17763&highlight=Slazenger

Edited by Slazenger

You're a fucking idiot.

I'm just saying I don't think it was wrong, considering that he worked around the system to get unbanned in the first place. I didn't bait anyone into anything

Edit: As you can see from the 2nd link in the thread I posted he changed his name to something that can be perceived as racism, so like Slaz said, the only reason he did it was to obtain additional proof to ensure that he was banned.

I'm just saying I don't think it was wrong, considering that he worked around the system to get unbanned in the first place. I didn't bait anyone into anything

Sorry but Needs to be said

Getting another steam account isnt going around the system

But if I was admin I still would have warned you slaz

"Watch there niger"

Sorry but Needs to be said

Getting another steam account isnt going around the system

But if I was admin I still would have warned you slaz

"Watch there niger"

I notified all admins of what was going on and that he was being observed. Fracture had slayed and teamswapped him already.

Faithless is incorrect, getting another Steam account is perfectly legitimate, until you continue to do what you were doing prior on your old account and breaking additional rules. Then what he did prior compounds with what he is doing on his new account.

Baiting is not the way to go about catching people.

A racist will always slip up eventually. There is no need to resort to this kind of behavior.

We've banned people for attempting stuff like this in the past. I really hope we don't have to set down a precedent.