Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse on dust2 deathmatch server

v1r00z

His name is Bulletz Freak:

# 823 "-[ÑÂөÂ]- BuLLeTz_FrEaK" STEAM_0:1:11180825 13:35 103 0 active

He constantly mutes players that dont even deserve to be muted, all because people make fun of him for camping in one spot all day long, then he kicks and bans players just because they were shouting "Admin abuse, Admin Abuse"

That is unacceptable behavior as an admin. He has muted me multiple times for no reason at all, and I was just banned by him for saying that he does abuse his admin and that just because he has admin on a server it doesnt make him God.

Somebody put a leash on that admin asap please. Thank you.

Ok if you come to server and shout whenever people talking on their mic, and keep saying admin abuse admin abuse? first of all i muted you cuz u constantly said "shut up" whenever i talked. Be respectful is one of our motd. And second of all, u started screaming admin abuse admin abuse constantly, it is considered as mic spam. I was there to guard the server, and i was doing my job. This is my admin is all about.

Ok if you come to server and shout whenever people talking on their mic, and keep saying admin abuse admin abuse? first of all i muted you cuz u constantly said "shut up" whenever i talked. Be respectful is one of our motd. And second of all, u started screaming admin abuse admin abuse constantly, it is considered as mic spam. I was there to guard the server, and i was doing my job. This is my admin is all about.

You should work on your english there buddy.

In addition to that, coming in here lying on the forums about your abuse of power makes you look very good. But of course since you're on their team, you must feel pretty safe huh?

Don't worry, next time you abuse your power I will have a demo and screenshots so that you will not get away with it. So try it again huh smart guy?

You should work on your english there buddy.

In addition to that, coming in here lying on the forums about your abuse of power makes you look very good. But of course since you're on their team, you must feel pretty safe huh?

Don't worry, next time you abuse your power I will have a demo and screenshots so that you will not get away with it. So try it again huh smart guy?

He is not on our team, he is a paying admin.

He pays to play the game, he pays to have fun here, he pays to kick people causing problems.

Maybe you could get a grip on your mouth, and chill out. If you don't like him, then don't talk to him.

But when you disrespect and flame him, he has the ability to mute/kick/ban, and you don't.

Get proof next time, or else this you might just be taken as an abusive player who needs to find a new place to play.

Edited by vandium

Wow, soon as i get my freaking home computer back i'm gonna start playing CSS more and watch the servers (or try to atleast LOL). seriously though man, if your flaming an admin and spamming over the mic he has every right to mute/kick/ban you depending on how many times you do it. My general rule is if i mute someone they stay muted for 5-10 minutes then I unmute. if they rejoin to get around the mute i mute them again and warn that if they avoid it again it's a temp ban (usually 30-60 minutes). Stop making a fool of yourself v1r00z and learn to obey the rules. like seriously, just obey the rules and you won't have any problems. I'm betting you brought this on yourself and are trying to get his admin removed by being a total douche bag.

kiri-jolith. it was exactly what he did. The moment i got into the server and started talking, he said shut up multiple time. And i muted him, he reconnected and started saying admin abuse admin abuse, i kicked him, and he joined and did the same thing. The only choice i had left was to ban him. That's nothing else i could do. Well i dont care if i'll lose my admin, but to be honest guy im probably the only admin who play there everyday. And trust me, there have been tons of these kinds of people.

kiri-jolith. it was exactly what he did. The moment i got into the server and started talking, he said shut up multiple time. And i muted him, he reconnected and started saying admin abuse admin abuse, i kicked him, and he joined and did the same thing. The only choice i had left was to ban him. That's nothing else i could do. Well i dont care if i'll lose my admin, but to be honest guy im probably the only admin who play there everyday. And trust me, there have been tons of these kinds of people.

Don't worry about it.

Next time ban him longer for acting like that. :)

Deathmatch gets plenty of traffic, it doesn't need people that are dicks, with or without admins there.

lol so next time ban him longer when he being a dick?

If you repectfully tell him to chill out, and he persists, do the procedure.

Mute / Kick / Ban

But if hes obviously a nuisance, then ban him for an hour, or longer, if the situation requires.

Be sure to have screenshots, and proof, as they might come and have a one sided admin abuse claim.

But yes, the servers will do just fine without players like that. Know your limits, and the proper admin procedures.