Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cant believe im making this.... Goodbye...

m3rg3

A piece of advice. Don't get too caught up with one girl at the age of 15. It's exciting, it happens so fast, but chances are it's not going to become a serious relationship. You'll probably date for a couple of months then go your separate ways. I'm not saying that you shouldn't bother dating her if you really like her, but more that you should pace yourself.

Oh yeah, most importantly, don't ever, ever say the 'L' word. If you either of you say you love each other, it's all down hill from there.

Ah, that feeling of love when you're young and have all of those emotions that are uncorrupted. At least until you realize that it's not going to work for whatever reason and that you've wasted years of your life that you could have spent fucking half of the varsity cheerleader squad. Then you'll become a bitter cynic that can't feel happiness. I think there's a movie about that.

If you're going to get into smoking, don't be a dumbass. I knew some smokers in high school, and they always seemed really on the ball compared to every other person. But there were two kids who got caught at a football game smoking behind the school.

Don't do shit like that.

Just to say, it's not the girl in worried about most... It's the weed and school... And other things...

thanks for all the kind words.

Nom : don't worrie I never say the "l" word

You said it to me last night though!

On a serious note I'll miss you merge!

If you're going to get into smoking, don't be a dumbass. I knew some smokers in high school, and they always seemed really on the ball compared to every other person. But there were two kids who got caught at a football game smoking behind the school.

Don't do shit like that.

This. One of the coolest cats I knew in school smoked and I didn't even know it. Until the dumb ass brought his weed to school stuffed in his boxers, and the weed fell out in front of the cop(resource officer).

Umm...the first time I smoked weed was when I was 12 0.o

I've stopped since then, seeing how I'm no longer in Jr. High.

Just be careful and don't get caught up in that shit, I know some people who have completely changed because they started out smoking weed, and it turned to snorting pills and coke over time.

You should try to go edge it helped me a lot went from hard core drug user to nothing but its your choice

Best of luck M3rg3

You dont' just " go edge"

Claiming edge is more so a life style, and a choice, not something to do from time to time.

You dont' just " go edge"

Claiming edge is more so a life style, and a choice, not something to do from time to time.

It's typically something people do when they want to become a pretentious dick and look down on people for no particularly good reason.

Don't do shit like that.

Me and a few others go down behind these blue containers... even if techers come down, all they do is detention... not a really bad punishment... there was 3 girls who got caught with pot in school... there not in school anymore, got kicked out...

Thanks HG!

I hope to return soon :) Much love! <3