Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

FirNaTine

1. Your in-game name: -=Fir Na Tine=-

2. Server that you were banned on:

[HG] Hide'N'Seek - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL | HLsta

IP: 67.228.181.78:27015

3. The Banning admin: Foxtrot I think, I am not 100% sure on his in game name.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:554828

5. Reason for ban: I was momentarily glitching while hiding and your admin asked me not to g;itch anymore. I immediately stopped glitching, and attempted to play the next round, however your admin banned me anyway. I have emailed your site admin about this as well. This is the first time I have EVER been banned, from ANY server in the many years i have been playing CS. The only reason I am placing this request is because up until today, I have enjoyed playing on your server. I have had your server saved in my favorites folder since the day I found it. I am hoping you take this request in the best interest of the game, and I hope this isn't pushing the envelope, but I also hope that in the future, that your admins take better care to ban the cheaters, the purposeful annoying, and those who are only playing the game in order to ruin other gamers fun. Like I said before, I highly enjoy your server, and I hope to be playing along side you all again very soon. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Slazenger

Yes I am still unable to get into the server due to my ban. The admin started a "voteban", and that's ultimately how I was banned, if that's any different than a direct ban by an admin. I appreciate you looking into this.

I am still unable to get into the server due to the ban and it's been about 2 hours. I'm sorry for this inconvenience, but due to the amount of time I was votebanned, I was unable to provide any type of proof. Like I said in my description of what had happened, the issue was over in a matter of seconds, and that's when I was banned. I'm sure if you or your staff took the time, if you're able to do so, and look at my history on your server, you will see that I've been playing there for some time, and have never caused any problems. I just enjoy playing there, that is until this issue. But I still hope to resolve this so that I may continue to play along side you all.

Please just be patient. It will be looked into. There is a bug with some bans not showing up in the system. Sometime tomorrow morning, try to join and let us know if you are still banned. If so, we will promptly try to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...