Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

.ChaRger Appeal

Jerry

1. Your in-game name: .ChaRger

2. Server that you were banned on: Ventrilo

3. The Banning admin: IDK

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:20724586

5. Reason for ban: I'm just going to copy what I sent to Cuban. I was trying to ask him for help and he told me to come here.

10:13 PM - Jerry: I was doing a 10man with lack sia and other people.

10:13 PM - Jerry: I accidently said yea n***a lets do this I didn't mean to

10:13 PM - Jerry: I said sorry and they said "ok don't say it again ok"

10:13 PM - HG | CubanCarlos [R]: mhm

10:13 PM - Jerry: So Sia and Lackk

10:13 PM - Jerry: are like butt friends

10:13 PM - Jerry: and I kill them a lot when we was scrimming

10:13 PM - Jerry: They got pissed call my hacker I said Get good

10:14 PM - Jerry: They get pissed off and threat me that they will banned me

10:14 PM - HG | CubanCarlos [R]: mhmm

10:14 PM - Jerry: So I went to get me some food come back I'm banned on Ventrilo.

10:14 PM - Jerry: I was wondering can you talk to an admin to talk to me? Or can you talk for me?

10:15 PM - HG | CubanCarlos [R]: make a post on the forums

10:15 PM - HG | CubanCarlos [R]: in unban requests

10:15 PM - HG | CubanCarlos [R]: i cant do anything about it

10:15 PM - HG | CubanCarlos [R]: thats your best bet

10:15 PM - Jerry: O, Will Lack and sia see it?

I also have an video of them fighting with other staff members. I don't call it fighting but showing off/bragging. When I said get better they get all pissed off. I mean my mom use to tell me If you cannot stand the heat don't say noting. I basicly come online to do 10man and play Minigame. Edited by Slazenger

Well lets start with one thing. You were banned from vent because you kept disrespecting John. No one said that you were hacking we just called you randy. You disrespect people non stop in 10 mans and mini games and your ego is bigger then Russia. You did say ni**a and you know the rules of HG and we let you slide with that.

Edited by Rudabaga

Well lets start with one thing. You were banned from vent because you kept disrespecting John. No one said that you were hacking we just called you randy. You disrespect people non stop in 10 mans and mini games and your ego is bigger then Russia. You did say n***a and you know the rules of HG and we let you slide with that.

Do you have any video of me disrespect people? Who is John In game? ego? When does this become a problem? I do not know what an EGO mean...

Helpful Hints:

Other members will post but don't worry what they may say. Staff and Council will be the ones that will do something. Don't get into an argument with another member since this will lead to the thread getting locked/deleted. This will also cause you request to be denied since we don't want you unban/removed with your attitude.

I never wanted to become a recruiter. I just join the ventrilo from the broadcast of Ventrilo and I think Cuban set me up with the vent. I just joined it to play 10man..

I love how I don't know what EGO means.. I did said the n word and I said sorry didn't mean to it slips out not everyone is perfect. When did I said something to john? Tell me your in game name.

I love how I don't know what EGO means.. I did said the n word and I said sorry didn't mean to it slips out not everyone is perfect. When did I said something to john? Tell me your in game name.

You did not appologize, you simply tried to play it off as "it wasn't me".

There are people in vent who will vouch for this.

.______________________. was my in game name, I kept telling you to shut it.

Am I did to but you guys were all yelling "Woooooooo" And didn't hear me so then I said "It wasn't me" to change the subject. Only thing I said in that video is what I'm saying about "You can't stand the head then don't talk shit"

You did not appologize, you simply tried to play it off as "it wasn't me".

There are people in vent who will vouch for this.

.______________________. was my in game name, I kept telling you to shut it.

You did say, "That wasn't me." Even though I watched you say it.

Am I did to but you guys were all yelling "Woooooooo" And didn't hear me so then I said "It wasn't me" to change the subject. Only thing I said in that video is what I'm saying about "You can't stand the head then don't talk shit"

We were saying "whooaa" because that's not something you should go around saying.

I'm not even talking about the damn game, I'm talking about you using racial slurs in vent.

Well lets start with one thing. You were banned from vent because you kept disrespecting John. No one said that you were hacking we just called you randy. You disrespect people non stop in 10 mans and mini games and your ego is bigger then Russia. You did say ni**a and you know the rules of HG and we let you slide with that.

So I wonder who is the "We" And why Am I still banished...

Do I hate to bold it for ya?

So I wonder who is the "We" And why Am I still banished...

Do I hate to bold it for ya?

Re-read your post bro.

Helpful Hints:

Other members will post but don't worry what they may say. Staff and Council will be the ones that will do something. Don't get into an argument with another member since this will lead to the thread getting locked/deleted. This will also cause you request to be denied since we don't want you unban/removed with your attitude.

So.. See I'm right and you just looking for a reason to ban me.. I'm sure there are staff? Not even that but Clark banned me so I'm sure I am talking to the right guys, Thanks for letting me know "Bro".