Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abusive Unessicary Banns.

Mr. Mittens

I was just playing on the HG jailbreak server up in till now when all of a sudden I slip up and make one free kill. The admin says he will switch me to CT and if I switch back to CT I will revive a ban. However he never switched my team and immediately though I switched back and banned me for two hours, even though I was already slain and already slayed my self the next round. And for the last bit of time before being banned I was told by several admins that it was not a free kill. So Here is the following information.

In-Game name: Smurft-Yours

Server Banned On: HG jailbreak.

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:25076836

Banning Admin: 567Ssss

I cant wait to get back playing in your servers but currently I think there not taking any tolerance what so ever which is drastically changing my opinions with your servers and members alike. :(

-Smurft-Yours

Edited by Slazenger

Unbanned and spoke to the admin. They weren't even freekills, in one fo the incidents the T's were moving their mice while they were supposed to be frozen and then next time they were supposed to be frozen in big cage. One should have died but stacked and the person he stacked on moved (which goes against the freeze command) so it wasn't really a freekill.