Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Let's have some ROFLs

Hey chaps,

If I went on Celebrity Love Island, they'd all be pregnant, including the cameramen and the outline of my left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring... all we know is that he goes by stalwart/adomorn/JTM here... "ah-doh-morn" is what i usually go by.

1243686990-KroKMiTeN_mobylette.gif

So I was playing BC2 (got it about a week ago), and rolling along on an ATV when I stumbled into your server. Saw ya'll had a vent server, so I got in. Met Slaz who offered sexual favors in return for signing up, and so here I am.

I typically get drunk and play video games until I fall out of my chair. Some say I get better as I drink, but maybe it's just more fun.

I'm a 6'7'' tall irishman (descent, was born in Texas). Now I'm in College Station, TX working as a research assistant (analytical chemistry). I forum-whore/troll way too much.

Ideally, I'm looking for a tall woman, looks not entirely important because flipping the light switch can help you lose 50+ lbs in around 2 seconds. I like potatoes, long walks on the beach, and being right.

Games I play: BF:BC2 mainly, with League of Legends and Killing Floor mixed in (GET THE ZOMBIES).

Actually, when I was reading through the history, structure, and forums, I was really impressed with what you've built here. Here's to hoping to a longlasting career with ya'll, helping to continue building on what ya'll have already done.

Hey chaps,

Ideally, I'm looking for a tall woman, looks not entirely important because flipping the light switch can help you lose 50+ lbs in around 2 seconds. I like potatoes, long walks on the beach, and being right.

I will introduce you to Prius ASAP