Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ohai

Hello HG, I'm a frequent HG sevrer player and thought I'd register. Usually when I'm ever on CSS I'm probably in the 24/7 minigame server or jailbreak. I found out about HG about last month, when I was sent a request to join the Clan Group. I joined, and started playing on a few of the CSS servers, and I was very happy with them.

Anyways, I'm here now. Hope we can get along juuuuuust fine. ¬_¬

Welcome Mario hope you enjoy yourself. You may fill out an application if you would like to become a hg recruit. We have alot of servers and alot of great poeple that's in our family. Anyhooo fill an app out and jump in vent it's alot of fun.

Welcome Mario hope you enjoy yourself. You may fill out an application if you would like to become a hg recruit. We have alot of servers and alot of great poeple that's in our family. Anyhooo fill an app out and jump in vent it's alot of fun.

I would, but I've applied for another clan which doesnt allow you to be a member of another clan to join. ¬_¬