Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Silenced for no reason.

Noobie

I have been banned before for getting mad at a admin so I decided to come here and post a report.

I was silence in 24/7 N00B Office by HG | john [L]ol. I thought it would be better to come here and post a complaint rather then going off on John. If you could please tell him to stop abusing. I don't know your admin policies, though I peronally don't think an admin should silence someone because they want to listen to someone spam something over their mic that is talking about dicks. I think this is gay and I would appreciate this not happening again. Thanks.

My name in game is ΜΕŖČΕÎÂÂΛŖΫ | I miss JDW.

*DEAD* ΜΕŖČΕÎÂÂΛŖΫ | I miss JDW : Ok.. pelase stop..

*DEAD* ΜΕŖČΕÎÂÂΛŖΫ | I miss JDW : That's fucking gay

*DEAD* unnamed : back

*DEAD* HG | john [L]ol : no

*DEAD* HG | john [L]ol : shut up

*DEAD* HG | Hobbes : it's amost over

*DEAD* ΜΕŖČΕÎÂÂΛŖΫ | I miss JDW : Make me?

Suwako rides a train! @ Side Hall (RADIO): Fire in the hole!

[sM] ADMIN: Silenced ΜΕŖČΕÎÂÂΛŖΫ | I miss JDW.

*DEAD* HG | john [L]ol : k

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab130/gummythebrave/Adminabuse.jpg

Screenshot ^

Edited by Slazenger

Well, I think it would be nice of you to unmute me please? I don't wanna be banned again for breaking your peoples rules and rejoin to get unmuted/ silenced. YOu admins seriously need to calm down with your admin powers. YOur not supose to be any better then a normal player. Just because you either payed for it or jsut have it doesn't matter at all.

That sounds like admin abuse to me. As an admin, your job is to make sure that ALL the players are having a good time, and if someone is disturbing another player from having a fun time(even if it's just ONE person), you have to stop it.

Really, you shouldn't silence someone for asking another person to follow the rules. If you REALLY want to listen to that mic spam crap about someone talking about their penis, then do it on your own time. Otherwise, keep the server incheck, and make it fun for ALL players.

Says the guy that forced himself to RTD on tf2 quite a few times until he got what he wanted.

That sounds like admin abuse to me. As an admin, your job is to make sure that ALL the players are having a good time, and if someone is disturbing another player from having a fun time(even if it's just ONE person), you have to stop it.

Really, you shouldn't silence someone for asking another person to follow the rules. If you REALLY want to listen to that mic spam crap about someone talking about their penis, then do it on your own time. Otherwise, keep the server incheck, and make it fun for ALL players.

-

- The only acceptable replies in the Abuse Reports forum will be between the one submitting the report, Staff or Council that resolve the report, and the person the report is filed on.

- Help is encouraged but it will be required to have verifiable evidence, i.e. a screenshot or demo to assist with the case.

- Under no circumstances will useless posts be allowed to stay on these forums. Punishments will be handed out.

- These rules can and will be updated at any time. It is up to the discretion of Staff and Council what is considered spam.

*Repercussions for Spamming this forum*

- 1st Offence: Warning via Post and PM.

- 2nd Offence: PM #2, Up to a 24 hour forum ban.

- 3rd Offence: Up to a week forum ban.

- 4th Offence: Demotion from HeLLsGamers. (HG | down to [HG], [HG] to -hg-, -hg- to [])

^this