Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PS1 vs N64

n64goldeneye007.jpg

perfect_dark_wallpaper.jpg

WIN

Two best games ever, nothing has come close to touching those on the console, not even CLOSE!!!!!!!!

PS1 was great because of Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid, but I can't say it was better than N64 in best games. These youngsters and their HALO and COD don't know shit!

• Like 1

Depends on what you want. PSX has a huge library (didn't say they were all good games) whereas the N64 had a tendency to not look like dick. I do wish the 64 controllers had sticks that wouldn't grind into fine powder and burn holes through the contacts. After a while, I could only walk in Mario.

Seriously, there are so many familiar titles with the n64 the ps1 cant imagine to compete against. Perfect darkness, Goldeneye, Banjo kazooi and Banjo tooie, the Zelda's, the Mario's and more. The n64 titles are better than games I play today thats just my opinion but i think terry and weeman will agree with me on that :P.

But i will give sony a thhumbs up for the mgs series because I only bought the ps3 for mgs4, which was amazing :P.

all though PSX had a better variety of games, i think N64 topped PSX as far as the Multilayer games went, N64 was nice when it came out but i agree with the controller statement previously posted and N64 had the rumble pack (vibration for dummies) first amongst all systems, but overall PS2 was by far better than anything Nintendo put out till the Wii which to this day is shit compared to everything else out there.

Seriously, there are so many familiar titles with the n64 the ps1 cant imagine to compete against. Perfect darkness, Goldeneye, Banjo kazooi and Banjo tooie, the Zelda's, the Mario's and more. The n64 titles are better than games I play today thats just my opinion but i think terry and weeman will agree with me on that :P.

But i will give sony a thhumbs up for the mgs series because I only bought the ps3 for mgs4, which was amazing :P.

if you throw smash bros in there then yes :-D

fuck the rest of you and your Sony lovin'

oh and Link_Rape_Face_by_Knuckles6667.jpg

PS1 because:

FFVII. <--- this alone was epic.

Medal of Honor

Silent Hill

The Tekken and Resident Evil series

METAL GEAR SOLID

Gran Turismo

Tomb Raider

-edit-

@ SayHelloRosco

Is that the Warden that I see? :o

Jet Moto was a badass (and incredibly difficult game), and Loaded was pretty sweet too.

PS1 because:

FFVII. <--- this alone was epic.

Medal of Honor

Silent Hill

The Tekken and Resident Evil series

METAL GEAR SOLID

Gran Turismo

Tomb Raider

-edit-

@ SayHelloRosco

Is that the Warden that I see? :o

Jet Moto was a badass (and incredibly difficult game), and Loaded was pretty sweet too.

Yes, that is the Warden :P And I'm trying to find a pic of Cap'n'Hands (character from LOADED) on the internet.... no luck <:(.

psx.jpg

VS.

n64-controller.jpg

N64 controller was uncomfortable and broke easily. Analog sticks came loose after use, that's what Mario Party was made for.