Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PS1 vs N64

you all forget the greatest game of all!

zelda-ocarina.jpg

This is what defined the LoZ series for Nintendo. OoT was the magic that Nintendo needed (& Mario 64) and it's been all good since then (though Majora's Mask was hindered with the damn Moon Time System).

In response to Epic Vagina, GBA > GBC > All

Obviously a fan boy who dosent know good original games ;D. Ps1 had good ports, n64 had amazing original games for all genres and games for all players.

Hypocrite, much? That right there was very fanboyish

I am also a huge fanboy who deserves extreme punishment for being such a tool. I have also learned that the Sony Playstation is a work of genius and cum like a fountain whenever it's name is mentioned.

Hypocrite, much? That right there was very fanboyish

And why did you quote me douche-bag? Did you read my original post or you just trying to be funny?

P.S. Original dyno crysis was SICK, resident evil dynosaur style lol...Then they made part 2 way different, I was like wtf?

woa woa, no need to get emotional boys, just stating some facts! I my self love my ps3 and psp but the n64 conquers the ps1. :)

You are possibly the biggest fucking imbecile on the planet. You have not stated 1 fact in this entire thread. Opinion is opinion, fact is fact. Did I clear it up well enough for you?

You are possibly the biggest fucking imbecile on the planet. You have not stated 1 fact in this entire thread. Opinion is opinion, fact is fact. Did I clear it up well enough for you?

You sir should leave the internet, obviously it is too much for you, theres a fact!. Thanks :D.

You sir should leave the internet, obviously it is too much for you, theres a fact!. Thanks :D.

No, you said (AND THESE ARE YOUR EXACT WORDS)

Obviously a fan boy who dosent know good original games ;D. Ps1 had good ports, n64 had amazing original games for all genres and games for all players.

Where's the fact?

wow..you guys need to chill. this i just based off of opinion. we all play different games and enjoy said games. there is no "facts" or "right" or "wrong" things here. I myself had both the PS1 and an N64 (yes...i know i was spoiled :P) its just that i got more games for the 64 that i enjoyed so i chose that.