Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse.

-Soap

1. Abuser name:Yellow Simba Cat GOD

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:1:19876992

3. What server:[bhop]US East.

4. About what time:10:00 PM 3/17/2010

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: Yellow Simba Cat GOD was on the server and banned someone named mystery or something like that for 60 mins because he used the (N) word. Also he gave a warning on not to use the word.Right after he warned us Yo I like that icecream said NI[GG]ER,after that he said he didn't use the word. After i shown Yellow Simba Cat GOD what he said He banned me,not yo i like that icecream,i suspect some favorites. If at all we should both be banned,but only i was banned.

post-3834-13525953859963_thumb.jpg

post-3834-13525953860285_thumb.jpg

why didnt you just make a ban request, its easy to make false text like that, granted you were right you never, NEVER copy and paste it back into chat.

Then Deskrriado could've used false text to gett me banned for 2 weeks anyways,although i was still able to get on us east bhop server.i am making this admin abuse thread because i was banned for using the n word and am guilty for it.but as it seems yo i like that icecream still wasn't banned from the server after around 10:30.

Im not saying he should get his admin removed because of admin abuse this is more of a "favorites" thread.And using gimp 2 i would never be able to get that good of false text...

"Favortism" is unfair to the players that do get punished for what they did wrong,but the friend of the admin doesnt...When it comes to managing a server i think you must punish everyone that has done something wrong,not just the person proofing that the person has done it.

Then Deskrriado could've used false text to gett me banned for 2 weeks anyways,although i was still able to get on us east bhop server.i am making this admin abuse thread because i was banned for using the n word and am guilty for it.but as it seems yo i like that icecream still wasn't banned from the server after around 10:30.

Im not saying he should get his admin removed because of admin abuse this is more of a "favorites" thread.And using gimp 2 i would never be able to get that good of false text...

"Favortism" is unfair to the players that do get punished for what they did wrong,but the friend of the admin doesnt...When it comes to managing a server i think you must punish everyone that has done something wrong,not just the person proofing that the person has done it.

you apparently have no idea what i meant with my post, im saying ANYONE could have typed that in chat to make it seem like another player said that. your game of "favorites" if you wish to call it that is simply the admin not seeing what was stated. so instead of being a moron and copy and pasting it into chat you could've either A. directed the admins attention to his console to check or B. made a ban request with the players name and steamid.

soap the reason u got banned was only for 30mins only because u said the N word after the fact i banned the other guy for using it.

I dont tolorate that type of words in chat or in game mic talk if i hear it that player will be banned for either 1hr or will be muted for wrong doing.

also i did tell you guys after the fact that the guy said the N word to drop the conversation and plz do not use that word again u guys used it right after he did so for that u guys got the same ban lengh as the other guy did 1hr or 30mins.

soap the reason u got banned was only for 30mins only because u said the N word after the fact i banned the other guy for using it.

I dont tolorate that type of words in chat or in game mic talk if i hear it that player will be banned for either 1hr or will be muted for wrong doing.

also i did tell you guys after the fact that the guy said the N word to drop the conversation and plz do not use that word again u guys used it right after he did so for that u guys got the same ban lengh as the other guy did 1hr or 30mins.

Yes but the guy i was copying and pasting from did not get banned.

what was the guys name that said it, because if it was icecream that said it i banned him either when u said it after the fact i said never use that word on here or again or i did it before i banned you. because either way i banned each of you for saying it.

you may think it's harsh that i banned you and not the other guy but i banned 3 of you guys for both using the term N word on the server.

using that word at anytime either to copy and paste it to show that some one used it can and will also get you banned for saying it also.

Plz just let the admins take care of the problem and dont copy and paste it on yourself so that you dont get your self puinshed for the same reason.

Edited by Yellow Simba Cat GOD

what was the guys name that said it, because if it was icecream that said it i banned him either when u said it after the fact i said never use that word on here or again or i did it before i banned you. because either way i banned each of you for saying it.

you may think it's harsh that i banned you and not the other guy but i banned 3 of you guys for both using the term N word on the server.

using that word at anytime either to copy and paste it to show that some one used it can and will also get you banned for saying it also.

Plz just let the admins take care of the problem and dont copy and paste it on yourself so that you dont get your self puinshed for the same reason.

^this,

lesson learned: don't be a copypasta

NOT ABUSE