Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse report - koopatroopa

1. Abuser name: Koopatroopa

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20728808

3. What server: HG Jail Break

4. About what time: 7:05 pm eastern time

5. PROOF:

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=dylmt2nkfwm&thumb=6

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Well I made the observation that there are lots of admins recently and they seem to be really young and childish. So all I said was "wow is every little kid buying admin these days?" and a minute after that koopatroopa kicks me with the description "stfu"

Let me set this straight since this guy likes to twist the situation around. His comment was a direct response to me. Moments before he said that, I did a !mute @t / !unmute @t command to cut the spam over the guy trying to give orders. Immediately after, Homosexual (who has a long standing grudge against me for some reason.) says "wow is every little kid buying admin these days?". I kicked him for disrespect directed at me. Not because i got offended by his comment and felt like abusing my admin. Kicks are used as warning mind you.

How is that disrespect? I'm simply stated the truth, and no I do not have a grudge against you, I just don't like that so many people have admin now and don't know how to properly be an admin, and your a fine example of this Koopa. And this was not directed at you but a majority of people. Even if it was directed at you, that is not disrespect, just a simple fact.

Honestly, I think koopa is in the right here. Kicks are warnings, and you clearly made that comment after his !mute @t/!unmute @t, you disrespected all of our younger admins including koopa. A Kick isnt a big thing. retry in console. Only post here if koopa really did something outrageous for a ban or admin removal. Let's see what a staff member thinks =/