Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Toxygen

Toxygen

1. Your in-game name: Toxygen

2. Server that you were banned on: HG JailBreak

3. The Banning admin: [HG] Slazenger

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:10041235

5. Reason for ban: "spamming over lead"

Okay, now listen, I don't mind being banned for this, hell I don't even mind that I wasn't warned OR kicked beforehand, and I am not out to get Slazenger's admin removed. I am, however, confused about why I'm GLOBALLY banned on all HG servers, I can't go to DM because I got G-Banned with no warning? Fix this or give proof ASAP, please.

Edited by Slazenger

Admins don't have to give proof to ban people. They just need a reason. You were spamming over the lead and I remember warning you specifically. There is your proof. It's probably only an hour ban so wait it out.

Proof is needed for all bans overs two hours. Your ban is for two hours, Toxygen.

I apologize, I didn't SEE any of the warnings, and I thought I was supposed to be kicked again. I just won't talk on T from now on.

There is alot of chat that scrolls by in the Jail Break server and I didn't see it.

It won't happen again Slaz.

I've been guilty of this in the past but it seems it has been made fairly clear lately.