Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin abuse :( -=$$=-๖ۣۜMorfus-=$$=-

Pepsi

Player -=$$=-๖ۣۜMorfus-=$$=- disconnected with SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:9449547

Player THATSWHATYOUGET! connected with SteamID STEAM_0:1:9449547

(ADMIN) THATSWHATYOUGET!: slayed player [HG] Pepsi

Player THATSWHATYOUGET! disconnected with SteamID STEAM_0:1:9449547

i slayed him for going into deagle cage right after we told them not too i slayed him and another guy got slayed by someone else.

Morfus then left game and came back under THATSWHATYOUGET! as u can see same steamID and slayed me in teh game then left and switched back too account

some other players witnessed this and then confronted him why did he slay me and about having the same ip said an admin mixed there names backwards and it wasnt him ..... but the accounts share the same ip's <,< makes no sense at all

ty for screenshots

his admin has been removed due to this and other reasons

this is a good time to remind everyeon NOT to use commands on other admins

Meh... What if I see an admin that constantly abuses.. but never gets punished due to connections?

Not point anyone out***

Like should I tell them to read up on the motd... and then get beleaguered by the other admins for being "uncool" and "gay" for saying such a thing....

P.S. I accidently slayed 2 admins when I had the slay menu up to kill the ct's who were camping armory, but I forgot to put it down and killed them while trying to switch to my deagle via. 2.