Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So I got randomly banned

LuoieDog

1. Your in-game name: LouieDog (usually)

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: No idea

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:1:17525544

5. Reason for ban: No Idea

As I log in to play some nice safe CS:S I open up the HG server and it tell me I'm banned...

Well that's great, what happened? There's no thread requesting my ban and I don't even appear on the ban list. I don't even have a reason to be banned.

So...what's up? This is the only server I play on anymore so I'm quite bored.

Edited by Moto

Well everytime I try to log in it gives me a generic "You've been banned, go to Hellsgamers.com" message.

Not sure what's up.

EDIT: Aw man I know what happened. I used that name on my laptop for other stuff :/

Oh well, wait 2 hours. Thanks.

Edited by LuoieDog

I'm trying to come clean here. I play on this server all the time and have never deliberately been racist at all. I'm just trying to play on a decent jailbreak server, not to get anyone mad. I've played on it for a month and haven't played any other servers since.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just trying to play.

Alright I'll be sure not to make the same mistake twice.

PS: Why would I give my Steam ID if i was lying? I may be inattentive, but I'm not retarded.

And don't take me and some run-of-the-mill little kid that usually lurks here, you don't know me so don't make these assumptions.

Edited by LuoieDog

the logs dont lie but you sure do so until you want to come clean i guess its a perm ban for you. i told you why you were banned and yet you continued to tell me that you didnt know why you got banned.then snap come and posted and all the sudden you won't make the same mistake twice. and by the way don't assume that i'm just some power hungry admin. i would of unbanned you if you would of had come clean in the first place

• 2 weeks later...

I had renamed my player as a joke for a different server and forgot that I even changed it and logged in to HG. I didn't realize why I was banned until you pointed it out for me. I then changed my name back and replied to this thread but all I got was flak because you thought I was lying.

Honestly, there are no other decent servers to play on anymore. I just want to play. I'll ask for an unban this last time.