Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

« ��шᴘ_�Ÿâ‚®�´á´™ » | HeLLsGamers.com

So, this is HeLLsGamers.com, eh? Nice website. Let me start off by introducing myself.

My days are spent mostly on my computer playing Counter Strike: Source. Most of the time, I will find myself only playing HeLLsGamers.com Game Servers. So I thought that since I am basically addicted to your server, I would join the website, and maybe even apply to the clan.

Let me brag about my skills here for a minute. My favorite weapon on Counter Strike: Source is the AWP. It was the first weapon I used, as well as the weapon I used to achieve a 1 vs. 12 clutch in a de_cbble game. My backup weapon (pistol) in Counter Strike: Source is the USP.

My top 3 favorite HeLLsGamers.com Game Servers are:

• [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility - HeLLsGamers.com [100Tick|HLstatsX]
  • [HG] Hide'N'Seek - HeLLsGamers.com | 100tic | FastDL | HLstatsX
  • [HG] 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch - HeLLsGamers.com | HLstatsX | NoBlock

Well, that's basically all you need to know about me.

Yeah, I'm going to go throw up an application. My brother is on the computer right now, so I can't get on and own. :(

But yeah, I'll definitely go and submit an application to [HG]. :)

Edited by AwP_StaR
RED TEXT! IT'S TOO IMPORTANT! lol