Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello

I never formally introduced myself on these forums. I am doubtful that too many of you have seen me around due to the fact that HG is such a large community of different gamers and there are so many servers. However, I'm just an average gamer, recently reached 16 years of age, and I reside in in Southern California. My real name is Robert. I tend to be on at random moments and random amounts of time varying on school assignments and outside activities. I applied for HG about 2 weeks ago or less. My server of choice typically is the 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch server. This past week and a half, I've hopped onto the 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch Server. It interested me as well, so I plan to log on that server a bit more often. My hobbies include playing football, working out, hanging out with my girl, writing poems, and gaming when I have the time. I am Hispanic and am about 5'10. That's practically all there is to say about myself. Hope to familiarize myself with some of you other HG members soon.

Hey Robert =D

My names Joe and I live in Illinois, suburbs of chicago. You can find me in game a good amount of the time. I'm usually playing in either Jailbreak, Office deathmatch, NTF, or on our Bad Company 2 servers (which are sort of unpopular now for some reason). I also play games like starcraft too. TBH, I play pretty much any game that I find fun, but CS:S has been taking up most of my time, anywat, feel free to add me on steam