Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

HoustonRockets

1. Your in-game name: Angry Black Man

2. Server that you were banned on: Crackhouse

3. The Banning admin: ?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:14766130

5. Reason for ban: I know I was banned for changing after my name after it was changed. But I would like to know why. I have been using this name for a while now and come across many admins and never had a problem. I tried to ask why my name was switched, didn't receive a response, changed my name back, and was promptly banned. I personally don't think having the name Angry Black Man insinuates any type of racism (esp when the person who has that name is actually black). I'll understand if you don't want me to use that name b/c it is your server but the way it was handled was really unprofessional.

going to unban you since the ban report was never posted, but i don't find your name racist, HOWEVER your name is kind've asking for trouble, fuklife apparently didn't like it and switched it for you, not a good idea to switch it back. Just keep asking him why he switched it till he answers next time please