Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

☢NUCLEAR BALLSACK☢

Ninja Rebel

Unban request:

1. Your in-game name: ☢NUCLEAR BALLSACK☢

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak (CS:S)

3. The Banning admin: [HG] Clams

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:30010224

5. Reason for ban:

Mass fking (apparently.)

Well what REALLY happened was not my fault. The orders of the particular round that I got banned on were unclear. The leader (I really can't remember who it was) Said "Kill them all they're on top the medic room instead of the sauna" (The orders were go onto the sauna's roof, crouch, and freeze.)

So yeah, I wasn't the only one who "freekilled". Other CT's started killing the T's 1 by 1. I just happened to be on the ladder behind the sauna so I managed to kill about 5 of them while the others killed 1-2.

I did not mean to freekill. I was just SERIOUSLY confused about the orders.

I am also requesting a removal from the T-list, since this was not deliberate freekilling.

I am in fact 300% AGAINST freekillers. I feel like ripping FKer's faces off.

But funny thing is how I was being specifically watched on the server today. I mean holy jeez, I'm new on the server and I ONLY JUST BOUGHT ADMIN, and people were already watching me like I was a cheater or something.

To sum it up, :mybad:, please unban me :(

And pardon my EXTREME noobiness.

Ok well I already posted this in your T-list report:

To be safe next time don't listen to someone saying kill them all. Follow along with the orders accordingly and you will know who to kill.

Please be sure to read the MOTD next time you join and take a look at our admin rules found here: http://www.hellsgamers.com/?pageid=admininfo

Unbanned