Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG headshot...

ShookieCookie

I gave a kid a gun...he didnt rebel... and i got banned....//////// it just goes to show...JAILBREAK will never have fair admins...

Mabye you guys are not being fair? type MOTD to read our rules please!!!

-Cts have to give orders NOT giving guns!!!

and admins are trying there best to take care of the server!! and try to make the game fun!!!

You got banned under the name of Doom. You took doom's name.

Btw, Shookie I have warned you multiple times that you have to change ur tag. You have not been approved as a HG member to my knowledge. Why hasn't your tag on the forums been changed and why is ur status still pending? If you are truly a HG member then prove it please. Until you can prove it please don't wear the HG tag.

Btw, Jailbreak does have a fair admin. One who has yet to abuse, but has mistaken rules and needs a little more practice.

I will never give any of my friends special treatment in jailbreak... I don't care who you are, but my job as an admin is to ENFORCE the rules, which I will do so. I"m asking my fellow admins to help me get to know the rules a little bit better, such as the interpretations of the EXCESSIVE camping rule and the DESIGNATED area rule. For example, if they accidentally fall in and do not get out in a certain time should they be slayed?

Once, I do understand the full scope of all the punishments, I will enforce the rules thoroughly.

P.S. I have a notebook that I have kept for the past 3 hours. It already contains 17 names of free killers with more than 2/3 warning as well as their ingame name at the moment of the infraction and the steam id. I also have exactly HOW they violated the rules and which admin banned them (all me, but one was headshot - he beat me to it). I also have the ingame names + steam id of those who free killed 5 + people and then got kicked from the server.

I gave a kid a gun...he didnt rebel... and i got banned....//////// it just goes to show...JAILBREAK will never have fair admins...

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What sever:

4. About what time:

5. PROOF:

Learn to follow the template, or we won't be fair to you here either.

Jailbreak is a special server, filled with "special" people. There is NO WAY to be an admin there, and not have someone think you are abusing in some form.

Do not wear the HG tag in servers until you are given the HeLLsGamers status, as this is a reason for ban in itself.

How do we know Headshot was the one who banned? Proof?

Please don't waste our time, and we won't waste yours.