Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Paypal

Prius

my friend needs help with Paypal. He sent me this ->>>

9:51 PM - chex mix: well like i looked for the 4-digit verification number on my credit card statement which they sent me and i was charged and i had no fucking clue what i was looking for so i tried like 3 times and now its disabled and they basiclly scammed me out of $2.00 and now im pissed

and

chex mix: This card has been disabled for entry into the PayPal system. Please add a different card. You may also contact us using this form.

He doesn't know what to do. He registered on the forums. He will explain more on the post below me VVV

:)

ya so i thought setting up for pay pal was going to be easy but i was wrong. I went to go register my credit card and when i did i got the conformation that i was charged X amount and i was looking for the 4 digit conformation code and since pay pal said i would recieve a 4-digit conformation code on my statement(i got the statement) and i tried like 3 times and now my credit card is disabled????? So im out of money and i dont know how to get it un-disabled.

888-221-1161

24/7 Support.

Mash 0 or listen to the options. Surprisingly, they are actually helpful and caring (at least when I've called).

Seconded. You'll usually get charged a nominal fee to make sure your information is valid, which is refunded after you finish the steps.

Calling them would be best.