Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

help ASAP !

Dr1zzen

i forgot my steam password .

so i went to reset it .

and whenever i click on retrieve lost account info .

steam sends me the verfication code and my secret question is set as this

What did customer support last reset your passphrase to?

please help

i forgot my steam password .

so i went to reset it .

and whenever i click on retrieve lost account info .

steam sends me the verfication code and my secret question is set as this

What did customer support last reset your passphrase to?

please help

Check your e-mail. Unless you expect us to have access to your e-mail I don't know what we can do for you.

Start a Steam support ticket explaining the information and provide them with screenshots of you receiving the verification code and just say you don't know the answer to the secret question.

Check your e-mail. Unless you expect us to have access to your e-mail I don't know what we can do for you.

Start a Steam support ticket explaining the information and provide them with screenshots of you receiving the verification code and just say you don't know the answer to the secret question.

But if you don't know the answer to the secret question, won't they just think that your trying to hack it?

But if you don't know the answer to the secret question, won't they just think that your trying to hack it?

Steam might be lenient if it's the original e-mail he is still using for the account to ge the verification code. As long as he can show in his e-mail that he got that code, provide some PayPal evidence or a credit card statement saying he bought any game from steam it shouldn't be a problem.

The credit card proof is the key.

Um this is the same stuff I told him earlier. Hopefully now he stays patient and waits. He told me he sent them the payment reciept info as part of the ticket he provided.

Just stay patient, noskills. If you wonder the status of the ticket then after you have checked your email at such point also check the support account you made with SteamPowered. It will have your ticket status(es) for ones youhave submitted.