Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My unban request. Why was I banned?

Ninja Rebel

1. Your in-game name: Fail Ninja :D

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: I don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:30010224

5. Reason for ban: I have NO FREAKIN IDEA. Freeban much?

I was playing jailbreak a few minutes ago, I wasn't freekilling, hacking, being racist, etc. I wasn't even TALKING.

I was on CT and I was dead, flying around on spectator mode.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but someone typed !adminlist, so I tried it too to see what it was. I thought it would show all the server admins, it was just the admin menu.

And then, about 1 minute later, I got banned. I have NO IDEA why or who. No warning was given, no one told me to stop doing something. Somebody's not following admin guidelines, I see.

Could somebody please see to this, and ban and/or revoke this person's admin privileges?

Thank you.

Edited by Slazenger

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:30010224&Submit

You were banned for insulting HG members and being an idiot to non-admin players in the server. Numerous veteran HG members were on the server at the time as you began calling people fa****s and asking:

"02:53:51 ( CT) Fail Ninja :D : lol why did you slay me, fa****

Police then responded:
02:54:07 ( T) -hg- Po Lice : dont call admins fa****s
You then kicked him (after he told you to "stop fucking freekilling too" and when he rejoined said:

02:56:23 ( CT) Fail Ninja :D : Someone's a little bipolar. I'm flamin hoe

Ban was administered by me. Please read the thread I posted in the T-list section and the link at the top of the post, especially.

You can't be a jerk to people based on whether or not they have admin, this is a friendly server. Even if I was there just to troll around. Have respect for everyone.

I wasn't being a jerk to anyone, and this ban happened about 1 hour after I called that guy a fag. I had only just woken up, was a bit groggy. I apologized and slayed myself.

I don't see why I would be banned after 1 hour after, especially for just 1 insult. If I were to be banned, someone else would have done it since there were multiple admins present on the server at the time.

By any chance, was it you who banned me?