Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hacker using my name/Intro

Splice

To all moderators, I'm posting in this section primarily so that admins will see this.

Recently it has come to my attention that a player by the name of soCome has been playing and hacking in DM crackhouse server using my name. He was banned, but I mainly want to just clear up any confusion in case an admin wants to ban by name instead of by id in case they saw me in the server and was like...wait I banned that dude already.

An admin Ven| desKrriado helped look it up for me http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/47147 He went into crackhouse and raped everyone with a score of 102-4 with 100% headshots. Clear cut aimbotter.

Anyways besides clearing up any confusion caused by that jacka$$ I've gotten a lot of people claiming that I either aimbot or wallhack and I'm sure with this guy using my name it'll only confirm it in their minds. Regardless of this, I've never hacked, scripted, or cheated in any way, shape, or form.

For some background I've been playing this game for a good while, I used to be part of a team called Disrupt played multiple seasons of Cal-M and 1 season of Cevo-M. I was an admin over at noobrefuge/Refuge Gaming for a little over 3 years and have caught my fair share of hackers. I actually played with [Azn] China Man (another HG admin) back at noobrefuge and noobgalore and I know what it's like from the admin side and nothing pisses me off more than someone hacking and ruining the game for everyone else. I actually still have hundreds of demos and steam ID's of hackers if you guys want to add it to your KAC ban list.

The reason for the backstory/intro is so people know where I'm coming from. I'm not being arrogant when I say I have faster reflexes than most people that play in crackhouse dm and I use it in conjunction with sound, map awareness, shadows, radar, and just plain luck to beat a lot of skilled players. Who gives a shit since its a dm server? I don't know but a lot of people in that server sincerely think I cheat and I don't give a flying rat's ass what they think as long as I don't get banned because someone can't tell the difference between a decent player and someone who is hacking.

tl;dr hacker used my name, don't want to get banned because of identity/name theft

Hey Splice. You should know me btw but I guess i'm not out there though I wasn't mentioned by you playing on crackhouse *sad!*

Anyways, I know you do not cheat nor anything else. But thanks for the heads up as well. Now I at least know what is going on.

P.S Des is badass!! :P