Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Requesting Unban

shocker

1. Your in-game name: Buttsecs

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Slap?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:24296180

5. Reason for ban: I will try to explain as clearly as possible. It all started when I came on the server and joined CT, almost every round the Ts were rebelling, whenever there was a new leader they would call out the standard "Ts freeze no armoury," and every round some terrorist tried to sneak into armoury and swing his knife around at us CTs so several of us would take shots trying to survive. Slap seemed to think I was freekilling. Other occurances included hiding from the terrorists when I was the last CT, I was unsure if that was allowed at the time. To sum up, it seems to me like it was just a big confusing mess considering there were atleast 25 Ts and they continuously rushed us with guns and such and it's hard to see which to shoot. I am sorry about any freekilling I may have caused in self defence and I take full responsibility. In the future I will take extra care to ensure all Ts I shoot are infact rebelling. I am truly sorry about all that happened.

EDIT: I appear to able to connect, please disregard all preceeding text.

Edited by shocker