Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

motive

motive

1. Your in-game name: motive

2. Server that you were banned on: Minigames.

3. The Banning admin: HG | ,^,e

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16181057

5. Reason for ban: Ignoring admins?

I kill him and he just banned me for a day for "ignoring admins." I didn't get a warning or a kick just a one day ban.

1) I warned you in 2 different maps for 2 different reasons, but we will discuss this one.

I asked you plenty of times to not pick war. I meam, I problable asked you closed to 10 times. But every single round you would go back and pick it again, and again. I then got tired of it and told you, "if you pick it again I'm going to ban you for one day" you ran into the thing, and ran up to the button, and picked it.

That is ignoring admins.

I did not see a single warning.

Then why over mic were you asking who was admin after ever warning I gave?

A kick would have worked.

I kicked your friend before and that didnt stop you guys.

I'm pretty sure you don't have just a one day ban option.

Yeah I do.

And why am I fucking banned from every server?

Global Ban list works like that.

I looked at my demo and you gave one warning to stop picking it after the second time it was chosen and then the next was saying whoever picks it next gets a one day ban. Clearly you chose an excellent time to type it cause it went through chat in half a second and was impossible to see unless you were staring at chat. You also never kicked anyone for it. And clearly the global ban was unnescessary. It's not like I was doing anything terribly wrong. I got to it first and I wanted to do war. You don't use your admin cause someone picks a game you don't want to play.

I got to it first and I wanted to do war. You don't use your admin cause someone picks a game you don't want to play.

too bad the server isn't for you and if your being annoying and ruining the game for everyone, then yes you will be banned. I have banned multiple people for doing that and glitching that map, to be honest i want that map removed due to the douchebaggery and glitches on that map.

motive you have been a great help on the servers so i will unban you when i get home but please do not do this again