Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:20064011 ("Ro||ed(Ù¿)^hn4e")

D3nL

Thats called twitching man, I just got a new mouse and i have the sensitivity high, get it right....

Not questioning you but I don't see it.

Point exactly thanks grizzly hopefully this guy gets his admin restricted for being a noob.

btw im rolled

Edited by ajsmileydude

Thats called twitching man, I just got a new mouse and i have the sensitivity high, get it right....

Point exactly thanks grizzly hopefully this guy gets his admin restricted for being a noob.

btw im rolled

I hope you're JK, because nobody talks to D3n like that.. NOBODY.

Dude once again, I do not hack. Ask swat, ask greeneyes, ask almost everyone on the server who is good. They will all suport me, but because im getting lucky, does not mean i hack. I had a vac banned acc, and guess what I learned my lession. And when I play that vac banned acc, everyone suspects me of a hacker, its just the way I play makes me look like a hacker, and the fact that almost everyone on vac banned servers suck balls. Even with wall hacks.

he'll pull off massive mid-air headshots, and he'll have precise shots while moving.

+2 to keep bannage.

LOL

No recoil, are ya sure.

Its called skill, maybe u dont know it, but I have it. I get good at games, having no life and all. But I tell u all I DO NOT HACK. I dont know what the hell you guys are thinking, but you guys are so frikin ridiculous, I play the game. I get good, I get called a hacker. How much ya wanna bet, if the best guy in the world came and played on our server, you guys would ban him in 20 minutes. For hacking, fags.

LOL

No recoil, are ya sure.

Its called skill, maybe u dont know it, but I have it. I get good at games, having no life and all. But I tell u all I DO NOT HACK. I dont know what the hell you guys are thinking, but you guys are so frikin ridiculous, I play the game. I get good, I get called a hacker. How much ya wanna bet, if the best guy in the world came and played on our server, you guys would ban him in 20 minutes. For hacking, fags.

I have a 2 round demo that shows you wall, you aren't good. Having a thirdparty advantage does not make you "good". I don't usually see good players running around starting at the ground and shooting at the knees.

Anyone can download cheats, you want some respect for hacking?

Code it yourself, then you won't get flame AS hard, and you can claim some sort of skill. But yeah you do wall.

i have a 2 round demo that shows you wall, you aren't good. Having a thirdparty advantage does not make you "good". I don't usually see good players running around starting at the ground and shooting at the knees.

Anyone can download cheats, you want some respect for hacking?

Code it yourself, then you won't get flame as hard, and you can claim some sort of skill. But yeah you do wall.

owned.