Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Richie Admin abuse/unban request

vince262626

richie trolled me the entire gam until he banned me first i was bulding a medical home out of wood becuas ei was a medic and was offering heals he walks up as a cop and shoots it up and breaks everything as i just finished so i was like what the hell so i moved locations and rebuilt it he did it again so i followed him and said why did you break my medical home twice he said accident when it clearly wasent i watched him do it both times so then i was robbing his house and hehad about 4 money printers in there they were all propbloked off except for one i could get to so as i was about to take that one he brought me to him instead of him going to me he brought me to him while i was robbing his house and he said "I wouldnt do that if i were you" so i said you have been trolling me all day now you just abusing your admin im going to report you on the website then he banned me for "Disrpect"

so i could please be unbanned and hopefully you will see richie no longer deserves admin

thanks,

Vince

First, template.

Second, I wasn't a cop... I usually go shoot the wood props because people should use metal. I also was not trolling you the entire game, I brought you to me when i saw that you put a prop in front of my rt camera. I didn't know you were robbing my place. After you got done calling me a fa**** repeatedly i banned you for 90 mins for disrespect. I didn't abuse anyone either.

If you're going to try to make a point don't lie. It doesn't really help.