Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Heavy

1. Your in-game name: Heavymetal_fan

2. Server that you were banned on: Gmod rp

3. The Banning admin: Sia

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:1:27445373

5. Reason for ban: Well supposedly I rdmed 5 times. I only rdmed twice. I think the other three were confused for rdming but I was a gangster and it was on my agenda to kill the cops. Today I rdmed him because he was bunnyhopping rigth in front of me I had a awp and I was aiming at a cop, I accidently shot him. The first rdm was the only legit rdm IMO. I kind of raged and killed him and left. As I said in my app I kind of rage sometimes :D. Well anyway, I think I should be unbanned because I think one rdm isnt enough to get banned for. There are plenty people I see rdming and most get away with it :/

Edited by Slazenger

Sorry I was in-Game I haven't checked forums and I didn't notice Slaze PMing me asking for post... Yesterday I had complaints about you RDMing all day.. I came on and I told you not to RDM then you were breaking into my house so I shot you.. Then you got mad and came back RDM me and left. Lack and I and 1 other admin all said we were going to ban you and next time you were on you were gonna be banned..

You came on and I gave you a chance.. I was jumping around on the roof and you were staring at me for at least 30 seconds and then shot me. I'm fed up with you RDMing so I banned you for 2 hours. I was told even before I came in you RDMed at least 2 people. I'm not saying they were but OTHERS did.

You need to be more careful when you shoot and not rage so hard and do that shit.

Sorry for the long post and long wait Soccer and Heavy I was in-game and My computer blows to much dick to tab out without crashing >.>